Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5 NWMSU Bearcats vs #4 Bentley University Falcons

Last edited by NWFanatic; 03-17-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Great defense, final 61-43

Comment

Wasn't the prettiest game Northwest has ever played, but they eventually pulled away and never looked back. A month or so ago, someone on this board said that Diego Benard was the most overrated player in the MIAA (or something like that)... if you happened to watch today's game, you'd fully understand Diego's worth and how he is far from overrated. He has that bulldog mentality and insane energy that the rest of the guys feed off of. He does make things happen offensively (Yes, sometimes he can get a little out of control), but the athletic rebounds and the defensive aggressiveness woke this team up in the second half. 12 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 steals and he drew a couple of charges.... He was the MVP today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
            Wasn't the prettiest game Northwest has ever played, but they eventually pulled away and never looked back. A month or so ago, someone on this board said that Diego Benard was the most overrated player in the MIAA (or something like that)... if you happened to watch today's game, you'd fully understand Diego's worth and how he is far from overrated. He has that bulldog mentality and insane energy that the rest of the guys feed off of. He does make things happen offensively (Yes, sometimes he can get a little out of control), but the athletic rebounds and the defensive aggressiveness woke this team up in the second half. 12 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists and 5 steals and he drew a couple of charges.... He was the MVP today.
            Agreed. His energy and toughness is the glue. A very good defensive effort as our offense struggled to hit shots today.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
              Wasn't the prettiest game Northwest has ever played, but they eventually pulled away and never looked back. A month or so ago, someone on this board said that Diego Benard was the most overrated player in the MIAA (or something like that)... if you happened to watch today's game, you'd fully understand Diego's worth and how he is far from overrated. He has that bulldog mentality and insane energy that the rest of the guys feed off of. He does make things happen offensively (Yes, sometimes he can get a little out of control), but the athletic rebounds and the defensive aggressiveness woke this team up in the second half. 12 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 steals and he drew a couple of charges.... He was the MVP today.
              I took a friend to the game today who has never seen Northwest play. At one point Diego went up for a rebound and she turned to me and said, "I think he just defied gravity." I just replied, "He tends to do that pretty regularly." I just love to watch him play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X