Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Saul didn't speak anything on recruits today but said during the season end "exit interviews" I believe, he got eleven yes responses. I'd assume the two "no" were players who didn't play because he spoke of all the contributors as well as Tobi and KWB coming back. Even through in a "Moni just wants to he a wolf" so that's all great to hear.

The end of the show had mention of signings coming soon and also finding out more about the SCB classic...but bot sure if that means NSU is hosting again or just being invited...
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-22-2023, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Don't worry, if things don't work out for Paul this g around, and Q doesn't work out, in a few years Sather will just be coming home to head the Huskies
    Oh goody.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Sunny got the job. I guess I'm a UWGB fan now too. I can't wait to see how he does there, but I would bet on an improvement in the first few years as he brings the juice to Green Bay. Congrats and good luck Sunny.
    Good for him. Looks like a big challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Totally forgot Josh Moon was there. Makes even more sense now!

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    Where is Luke at these days? I know he was at Pacific for a while, but he seems to have dropped off the map.
    Selling tiny homes in California

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Where is Luke at these days? I know he was at Pacific for a while, but he seems to have dropped off the map.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Sunny got the job. I guess I'm a UWGB fan now too. I can't wait to see how he does there, but I would bet on an improvement in the first few years as he brings the juice to Green Bay. Congrats and good luck Sunny.
    I cannot fathom moving that often but good for Sunny.

Watched a couple UWGB games and their gyms were as empty as some of the lowered attended NSIC members (though the announced attendance was much higher). If he has the same effect as he did at MoWest, he'll fill it up.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Our first portal casualty is...KO on the women's side.

This comes about a week after she said something to the effect of not being able to imagine running it back on finishing here or whatever.

Also of note it appears that Saul did not interview for the UWGB job. They have quite the unique list of final five including our very own Sundance Wicks.

I dont know how anyone else approaches off season but I dread it and just check daily to see who or if anyone has left. I really miss being able to look ahead.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

WOW
    Don't worry, if things don't work out for Paul this g around, and Q doesn't work out, in a few years Sather will just be coming home to head the Huskies

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    I felt pretty good that he would get more time considering the amount of moving parts over his time there. For a number of reasons, things haven't gone well. Thankfully, it's a hockey school which is probably one of the few reasons they did resign him.

Happy for him and hope it works out.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    WOW

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Our first portal casualty is...KO on the women's side.

This comes about a week after she said something to the effect of not being able to imagine running it back on finishing here or whatever.

Also of note it appears that Saul did not interview for the UWGB job. They have quite the unique list of final five including our very own Sundance Wicks.

I dont know how anyone else approaches off season but I dread it and just check daily to see who or if anyone has left. I really miss being able to look ahead.
    Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-14-2023, 01:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Quasi relevant

https://twitter.com/tommillergf/stat...NBDAYeeew&s=19

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    Northern is going to be in a world of hurt if Trey Longstreet has a role on the team next year. I don’t like picking one person out but he’s a liability in every aspect of the game.
    It'd be fun to look ahead but we no longer get that joy.

Leave a comment:

• NSUguy
    replied

On offense, yes
    He’s also getting worked on the defensive side of the ball the last few games including today.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X