Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Meet Trevor Hudgins . . ." (Great article and interview with Trevor)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Keep in mind most of these guys are fighting for their basketball lives. Outside of maybe 2-3 guys per team, pretty much everyone else is there trying to earn a contract.
      I'm very well aware. The difference is I see someone play within the system, make the extra pass, take the appropriate shot, etc and that's who I'd want to give a contract to. The vast majority of the players think they earn a contract by scoring points even if it means shooting every time they touch the ball and shooting 20% from the field- but hey, they scored 20+ points so they think they helped the team and impressed coaches/front office doing it.

Comment

Trevor played just over 1/2 the time and had better shooting percentages than most of his teammates. I think he had only had 1 TO and hit a deep 3 from the corner but stepped on the line.

Comment

Trevor had 9 pts 4 assists 2 turnovers and 1 rebound in 13:56 for an +/- of 16 in the Rockets 90-88 win over the Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            Trevor had 9 pts 4 assists 2 turnovers and 1 rebound in 13:56 for an +/- of 16 in the Rockets 90-88 win over the Thunder.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Judging the entire NBA product based on Summer League would be like judging all of D2 basketball based on a Crookston vs Lincoln game.

Comment

Hudgins definitely looks like he belongs at Summer League, which obviously isn't horribly surprising to most people on this board. I'm sure he'll get a GLeague offer but I'm guessing an overseas contract will pay him much, much, much better.

Giddey has no business playing in Summer League, I'm not sure what the Thunder were trying to prove.

Comment

[QUOTE=Augieholic;n680069]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Hoping his 2 way contract with the Rockets works out
                          I forgot he signed a 2 Way deal with the Rockets, mea culpa.

Comment

Trevor played just over 19 minutes 5 pts 1 to 1 rebound -5. I thought he played good defense and made good passes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X