Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hays V. K-State

With Fort Hays being Wt's next game I took the time to watch the game. Entertaining game. Don't know where Fort Hayes is picked pre-season however, they look to have a lot of upside
    coming off of a 30-win season. Didn't think either team shot the ball well. Fort Hayes shot just 25% from 3-point land, they will need to do better against Wt. Wt appears to have more depth.
    This weekend will tell us a lot about where both teams stand and will be good for SOS in the rankings.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    With Fort Hays being Wt's next game I took the time to watch the game. Entertaining game. Don't know where Fort Hayes is picked pre-season however, they look to have a lot of upside
    coming off of a 30-win season. Didn't think either team shot the ball well. Fort Hayes shot just 25% from 3-point land, they will need to do better against Wt. Wt appears to have more depth.
    This weekend will tell us a lot about where both teams stand and will be good for SOS in the rankings.
    Hays was missing their Big...6'3" athletic...she's pretty salty. Would have liked to see them with her in the game. Not sure what extent her injury is.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Hays was missing their Big...6'3" athletic...she's pretty salty. Would have liked to see them with her in the game. Not sure what extent her injury is.
      I hope she's back by the Nov 6 game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X