Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Back!

Guess who's the new color analyst for Mules Basketball? The one and only Kim Anderson. Heard it on the radio this morning. Will be interesting to listen to what Coach A has to say about not only the Mules but the other teams in the league.

Hmm......very interesting!

Classy guy.

My personal story goes like this. Pitt and Southern are travel partners so to speak on the schedule. So me and a friend are staying in hotel rooms in St Joe on our Northwest/Western swing. After our Thursday night game at Northwest, we drove back to St Joseph and sitting there in the lobby/lounge is Kim Anderson, his PSU coaching staff, and his team busy studying (books, laptops etc).

Coach A sees us walk in the hotel door with our Southern gear and immediately says “I thought you guys had them.” This was the night we missed a free throw late and Trevor Hudgins throws in a difficult 3-pointer at the buzzer to beat us by one.

To make a long story short, we proceeded to visit there for about 10 minutes and it was amazing how attentive and respectful he was to us. It was actually a little pick-me-up after losing the battle up the interstate an hour earlier.

My friend and I both had a new-found respect for Coach Anderson.

Comment

I'm sure the insight that KA provides will be interesting. However I think he will not be very critical the coaches. This job probably suits him as he is done with coaching. He had a great run.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X