Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mules Bball

Anyone have anything on practice, scrimmages, injuries, etc.?

Heard through the grapevine they played Duluth up in Sioux Falls and beat them. Sounded like full squad both ways, so definitely a positive thing!

Comment

Nice win tonight by 6 over Ouachita Baptist to start the Bohac era on the right foot! D1 transfer Keith Kiner had 16 pts and D2 transfer Jalen Knott had a double double for UCM. Harding is up tomorrow.

Comment

...and a close win over Harding. 2-0!

Comment

Nothing new for Adam beating up on Harding and Ouachita. Like he never left the GAC!

Comment

Should be an interesting season. Love the infusion of talent that we got through the transfer portal. Loved Coach K and his family, but I think the recruiting was what ultimately did him in. His best season was his first, mostly with talent from Coach Andersons regime. Can't wait to see what Coach Bohac can do in Warrensburg though.

Comment

Home-opener tonight for the Mules against MO S&T.

Comment

4-0 and ready for the MIAA grind.

Comment

The 4 wins are against an NAIA (Park), 2 GAC teams (Ouachita & Harding) with losing records last year, and Rolla who finished 16-12 last year but 12-12 against D2 opponents so I don't know how much we have learned about the team so far. CentralOK will be a much tougher opponent on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    The 4 wins are against an NAIA (Park), 2 GAC teams (Ouachita & Harding) with losing records last year, and Rolla who finished 16-12 last year but 12-12 against D2 opponents so I don't know how much we have learned about the team so far. CentralOK will be a much tougher opponent on Thursday.
                    I agree with everything you said. Season really begins this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                      Last year, the Mules were winless in out of conference games against D2 opponents. So it is indeed an improvement. Went to the S&T game and I saw more athleticism on the floor for the Mules than I have seen in YEARS. Those sitting around me said the same thing. I am optimistic and am thinking we make the MIAA tournament since we have been their only once in the last five years under Karleskint after NEVER missing an MIAA Tournament.

Comment

Going to try to be optimistic with a new coach BUT LOSING TO NEWMAN not a good start to Conference play. Now 0-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                          Going to try to be optimistic with a new coach BUT LOSING TO NEWMAN not a good start to Conference play. Now 0-2.
                          I wouldn’t feel great about it either but you gotta give the dude a little time. It was a dumpster fire he took over.

Comment

Losing to Newman…ouch!

Comment

4 different Mules made 1 of 2 free throws in the final 2 minutes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X