Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 chairback tix to NW @ MW game cheap

Weather cancelled grandkids VB/BB games tomorrow so we’re bugging out on going south just for this game. Chairback seats right near foul line behind NW bench. $20.00 each at the gate -I’d take $20.00 for both. They’re on the Hometown Tix app but can be texted or emailed
    PM me if interested

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Weather cancelled grandkids VB/BB games tomorrow so we’re bugging out on going south just for this game. Chairback seats right near foul line behind NW bench. $20.00 each at the gate -I’d take $20.00 for both. They’re on the Hometown Tix app but can be texted or emailed
    PM me if interested
    FYI, they moved the benches to the other side of the court in front of the regular bleachers to make room for courtside seating. Technically, those Chairback seats would be across from the NW bench.

Comment

Thanks for the correction

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Nobody beats Griffon basketball 25 times in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
            Nobody!!! :D Good one Grifan

Tommy Rezac Tweeted...The Rivalry is Back...not sure about that if that was the first win in that many years.
            Just as there's not much rivalry with NW women being 3-8 in the last 11 games.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
              This made me laugh out loud. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

FYI, they moved the benches to the other side of the court in front of the regular bleachers to make room for courtside seating. Technically, those Chairback seats would be across from the NW bench.
                As I was watching the game on the MIAA Network, I wondered when they moved the benches to the other side of the court. Thanks for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

As I was watching the game on the MIAA Network, I wondered when they moved the benches to the other side of the court. Thanks for the answer.
                  NW put in courtside tables several years ago...helps make a little extra $$$

I wish all schools had the benches positioned where you can see what's going on with the TV camera placements. Sometimes the activities on the bench are better than the action on the floor! :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X