Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCM season thoughts men's team

So after year one did the Mules show progress for the future. Are most people optimistic. How many years until they can once again be a National Tournament team. Not a negative post just want a fair opinion. I think some of the young guys can definitely help.

I would say yes. I think Bohac was getting there at Southern Nazarene before he moved to Warrensburg. I think next year he'll have a winning season and within 5 years his teams will be in consideration for the Central Region.

Comment

I was hoping for a .500 season but considering the mess that Bohac inherited from Coach K, I'm not surprised with the sub .500 season. I think AlexTheHammer pretty well summed up my feelings about Bohac being the right coach and I would expect major progress in year three.
      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-07-2024, 07:44 PM.

Comment

They played hard all year for him even though there was some dissent on the team. Losing Tim Jordan Jr to the portal hurts. Vassar started at the beginning of the year but played rarely after the the "Life in the Balance" Christmas break. Not sure why but he's on the way out as well via the portal. Like what I saw from the team but in today's age of the portal, who knows who will be in the 'Burg next year. Really need a big man who can be an offensive threat or even respected enough to be guarded.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X