Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miaa Tourney

I've been able to.watch streaming for a couple of games. Not sure if the cameras suck or the operators just aren't great.

Pitt men and women advance and move on. Not sure if I can get used to the Pitt men not sucking at Basketball.

The cameraman must’ve also been running the 2 big video boards too as last night in the Northwest vs MoWest game they had the score backwards for several minutes to start the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      I've been able to.watch streaming for a couple of games. Not sure if the cameras suck or the operators just aren't great.

Pitt men and women advance and move on. Not sure if I can get used to the Pitt men not sucking at Basketball.
      It sure seems like these kids doing these broadcasts do NOT get much worthwhile training whether it is running camera, running the switcher, calling the game or even running the graphics. I haven't seen them get much better thru the year or worse when they come back for the next year.

Assuming they brought their own cameras, perhaps the high cameras aren't up to the task, the cameras they buy are likely built for smaller venues than Municipal so they may not have the zoom abilities they really need.

Comment

Boschee is a proven winner and has done a remarkable job this year. Picked 11th in the preseason poll and finished 3rd with 20 wins now.

Comment

Pitt Ladies 40 MoWest Ladies 24 at the half

Comment

Originally posted by gorillum View Post

Boschee is a proven winner and has done a remarkable job this year. Picked 11th in the preseason poll and finished 3rd with 20 wins now.
            This is another example of what we were talking about in one of the other threads. Boschee very easily could’ve been the conference COY. We were talking about Austin Meyer on the women’s side with a similar story. The MIAA is pretty consistent with handing that award to the coach of the conference champ… hard to argue with that, but still impressive what Boschee has done there in a short amount of time.

Comment

Looks like it'll be Pitt and Hays in the Final on the women's side.

Comment

What’s up with the MIAA/Muni??
                Wednesday-Thursday -Friday and women’s session today-No metal detectors/bag searches. Then for the evening session tonight they think they’re the friggin’ tsa
                looks like some fans will miss the tipoff waiting to be frisked

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

It sure seems like these kids doing these broadcasts do NOT get much worthwhile training whether it is running camera, running the switcher, calling the game or even running the graphics. I haven't seen them get much better thru the year or worse when they come back for the next year.

Assuming they brought their own cameras, perhaps the high cameras aren't up to the task, the cameras they buy are likely built for smaller venues than Municipal so they may not have the zoom abilities they really need.
                  And I don't think any advisers are watching the broadcast to correct anything. During the Pitt State - MSSU game yesterday, anytime Pitt State hit a 3, the graphic said Three Pointer Central Missouri. It said that the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

And I don't think any advisers are watching the broadcast to correct anything. During the Pitt State - MSSU game yesterday, anytime Pitt State hit a 3, the graphic said Three Pointer Central Missouri. It said that the whole game.
                    The UCO game had a graphic that said UcO, but showed the RSU logo.

Comment

Pitt men take apart hays and get to play the NW Juggernaut in the finals.

Men's NC in track, women's runner up in track, softball sweep, and both bball teams making the finals. That's a pretty good Saturday for Gorilla fans.

Comment

Men's NC in track, women's runner up in track, softball sweep, and both bball teams making the finals. That's a pretty good Saturday for Gorilla fans.
                        I think you’re looking for the West Texas threads… :)

In all seriousness, that is a nice day for fans 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Yeah...it's disappointing, because most of the things are really easy fixes.

Comment

Pitt should move up.

Comment

Pitt women win. Men lose.
                              NW men were just on a whole different level than Pitt.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X