Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMSU vv NWMSU is a sellout

Originally posted by MoHoops View Post
    Drury facility is nice, but only seats 3,000. Good atmosphere for regular season games, maybe a little limiting for a big game/regional. UNK's facility is just as nice, but seats 5,000. Hays Gross Arena and UCM's Multipurpose Bldg are the biggest in the MIAA at 6,800 and 6,500 capacity, respectively.
    Sanford Pentagon seats only 3,200 and is hosting Elite 8.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
      Sanford Pentagon seats only 3,200 and is hosting Elite 8.
      Those who make the trip to the Pentagon will love it. Take some time to look at the history on the walls. Note the old style "key" lane. And the retro clocks.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        Those who make the trip to the Pentagon will love it. Take some time to look at the history on the walls. Note the old style "key" lane. And the retro clocks.
        I wish when I was there for the NSIC quarters that I took the time to walk around a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          I wish when I was there for the NSIC quarters that I took the time to walk around a little more.
          Stanger, I may have told you this already- the first time I was there was for the NSIC title game with Winona. Our illustrious D2 blogger knew a guy who gave us a tour of the building. Answered my many questions. The second time was for the Women's Elite 8. A guy from the Argus Leader took my picture by the display case. The third time was again the Elite 8. I talked to same photographer and noticed an Alaska-Anchorage fan looking at that case. She pointed out the first person in a team photo from decades ago. It was her. She had no idea that display was there and just happened to stop by it.

Comment

Stanger, I may have told you this already- the first time I was there was for the NSIC title game with Winona. Our illustrious D2 blogger knew a guy who gave us a tour of the building. Answered my many questions. The second time was for the Women's Elite 8. A guy from the Argus Leader took my picture by the display case. The third time was again the Elite 8. I talked to same photographer and noticed an Alaska-Anchorage fan looking at that case. She pointed out the first person in a team photo from decades ago. It was her. She had no idea that display was there and just happened to stop by it.
            Cool info! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
              Cool info! :)
              If you can get into this, go to picture #15 and it will show the display case that I'm talking about. They did a great job of showing the history of South Dakota basketball.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-set/70415118/

Comment

If you can get into this, go to picture #15 and it will show the display case that I'm talking about. They did a great job of showing the history of South Dakota basketball.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...-set/70415118/
                Awesome, that is so cool. Guess, I am just showing my age, anyway, thanks for sharing. Is that you in front of the case? BTW, I could see a part of the old clock. Brings back lots of memories of my early officiating years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X