X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alumnifan
    replied
    Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Also, I don't want to hear that crap of how Kentucky Wesleyan is academically inferior. The economic students from Wesleyan had the highest CPA test scores last year than any other College or University in the state.

KWC is on the cuff of having an outstanding athletic department. KWC will win their share of games this season.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Also, Cardell McFarland is killing it in the International/Euro Pro Leagues. He has played all over the world and is very well known now. He is making good money and being a professional. Where do you think he learned that?

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

KWC baseball also has two former pitchers in the MLB system. One just threw his first game with the Baltimore Orioles and Matt Pobereyko had the Mets buy out his previous contract with an Independent League.
    Last edited by alumnifan; 07-11-2017, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Well, you look at their schedule this season. The Football Team has not had an easy time scheduling after they left the GLVC. That is changing now with the expansion this season in the G-MAC.

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied

The Disciples from God's Chosen. Don't know if they play hoops or not, but if so surprised Wod hasn't scheduled them 3-4 times.

Originally posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    Iif they were a mid pack or above gulf south program they would be what I call legit. But they play made up schools like Gods Hands or something like that When they make D2 postseason last if ever?

Leave a comment:

• DJ Silky Panties
    replied

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    Football at most schools is nothing more than a money pit. What was the average attendance at the games, maybe 300? Not a very good investment.
    Iif they were a mid pack or above gulf south program they would be what I call legit. But they play made up schools like Gods Hands or something like that When they make D2 postseason last if ever?

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied

Football at most schools is nothing more than a money pit. What was the average attendance at the games, maybe 300? Not a very good investment.

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
    KWC Football is Not A Joke. Tell Keelan Cole it is. He has a three year RFA contract with the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars. He is not the first NFL player KWC has produced either. USI doesn't know what a football looks like. Do you realize the cost, complexity and staff it takes to operate a D2 Football team? It's no joke.

Leave a comment:

• Looking For 9
    replied

Makes no sense unless you look at what he did in junior college. Out played many D1 recruits. He is from Bellarmine back yard. He was recruited by signee Bell. He and Bell are recruiting other Indiana players. His is as close to a freshman as you can get. Always take the best player you can is a good rule.

Leave a comment:

• Purplebuckeye
    replied

Exactly!
    We signed/offered another guard? Really?

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• kwcpantherfan
    replied

Originally posted by North Ala Screwdriver View Post
    Just what is the matter at hand that causes Bellarine to be not more relevant. More relevant or less relevant than what?
    That's irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• North Ala Screwdriver
    replied

I NEVER said KWC was more relevant than anybody. I did say Bellarmine is not more relevant. What is Relevant? I gave you the definition.
    Just what is the matter at hand that causes Bellarine to be not more relevant. More relevant or less relevant than what?

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

I NEVER said KWC was more relevant than anybody. I did say Bellarmine is not more relevant. What is Relevant? I gave you the definition.

Leave a comment:

• alumnifan
    replied

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    I know you bleed purple and that is admirable. But saying KWC is more relevant is completely ridiculous. KWC Football is known as being a joke.
    KWC Football is Not A Joke. Tell Keelan Cole it is. He has a three year RFA contract with the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars. He is not the first NFL player KWC has produced either. USI doesn't know what a football looks like. Do you realize the cost, complexity and staff it takes to operate a D2 Football team? It's no joke.

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied

I know you bleed purple and that is admirable. But saying KWC is more relevant is completely ridiculous. KWC Football is known as being a joke.

I am saying that the Bellarmine name is not more relevant.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X