• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State Bulldogs

Ferris -69
    Findlay-68

Re: Ferris State Bulldogs

Huge Win for Ferris. See how they do in conference now. I think they are definitely the best in GLIAC but there are some decent teams that could put up a good fight.

Comment

Ferris State -99
      Tiffin-83
      Drew Cushingberry with a double -double.

Now 9-0 on the season.

Comment

#5 Ferris 10-0 crushed #1 Ashland 91-57
        1995 FSU (12-0) @ UNA (12-0) Final 7-45... I was there for this semi final D2 game. Good game until midway 2cnd quarter.

Comment

What was Ashland #1 in? May be thinking of women's team.

Regardless, I was impressed with how badly they beat what I thought was a good Ashland team. If I were being objective, I'd rate Ferris #1 in the region right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
            What was Ashland #1 in? May be thinking of women's team.

Regardless, I was impressed with how badly they beat what I thought was a good Ashland team. If I were being objective, I'd rate Ferris #1 in the region right now.
            Maybe it was #1 Findlay who they beat last week? Looking at Bulldog schedule I see them finishing 30-0. Are you aware they took MSU down to wire?
            at Michigan State L, 80-72
            Last edited by Bulldog; 12-05-2017, 02:43 PM.
            1995 FSU (12-0) @ UNA (12-0) Final 7-45... I was there for this semi final D2 game. Good game until midway 2cnd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
              Maybe it was #1 Findlay who they beat last week? Looking at Bulldog schedule I see them finishing 30-0. Are you aware they took MSU down to wire?
              at Michigan State L, 80-72
              Sure am. Undefeated is not out of the question for Ferris. LSSU looks like the toughest team they have left on the schedule. Road games against any of the better GLIAC teams are tough. I am very worried that I may have to make a trip to Big Rapids in March.

Comment

Sure am. Undefeated is not out of the question for Ferris. LSSU looks like the toughest team they have left on the schedule. Road games against any of the better GLIAC teams are tough. I am very worried that I may have to make a trip to Big Rapids in March.
                Why are you worried?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
                  Why are you worried?
                  The key to advancing to the Elite Eight is getting the #1 seed and playing the regional at home, I am concerned that Ferris will run the table and get the #1 seed.

Comment

The key to advancing to the Elite Eight is getting the #1 seed and playing the regional at home, I am concerned that Ferris will run the table and get the #1 seed.
                    I would put BU @ 51% probability of hosting and Ferris at about 48% (I give Findlay the other 1%.) I think Ferris and BU have similar conference situations. They are definitely the front runners in their respective conferences. I also think the GLVC and GLIAC are pretty even this year. GLVC is somewhat down but there are still several road blocks which will prevent BU from going undefeated. Road games at Indy, USI, Truman, Rockhurst, WJ and McKendree (I can't believe I could actually type those last two!) should produce at least 2-3 losses. Likewise, Ferris has some tough games with Lake Superior, Wayne, Michigan Tech. I think though Ferris will only lose 2. I give the edge to BU mainly due to the recent success of the program aka Scotty Davenport. He's got the kind of players that he loves to coach this year and they are all used to winning. It may go down to the conference tourneys though to determine the #1 this year.

Comment

Ferris is playing LSSU at LSSU on Saturday. May seem premature, but this is likely to be the game of the year in the GLIAC. If Ferris wins this game, they have a pretty good shot at going undefeated.

Comment

Ferris lost to LSSU on Saturday. It looks like it will be nip and tuck all season for the #1 seed in the regional. Right now it looks like 4 teams in contention: Ferris, LSSU, Findlay, Bellarmine.

Comment

Ferris lost to LSSU on Saturday. It looks like it will be nip and tuck all season for the #1 seed in the regional. Right now it looks like 4 teams in contention: Ferris, LSSU, Findlay, Bellarmine.
                          Ferris has at least one shot at LSSU again to make up for the loss. The next one is at home which is where the third match up will probably be if they play again in conference tourney. I still think Ferris will win the GLIAC regular season and vie with BU for #1 seed. If BU wins tonight against ranked Le Moyne the #1 seed will be theirs to lose for the rest of the season. Findlay still has a chance if BU and Ferris lose a few unexpected ones. Don't really see Findlay losing in the GMAC.

Comment

Ferris State-80
                            Wisconsin -Parkside -66

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X