• Show
Clear All

• Taco Tico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EagleWhip
    replied
    Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

The # of Sponsors truly has dropped since the Pearl/Herdes time. When was the last USI game televised?

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post

Look at all of those sponsors. How many you got Wodney?

They are probably laughing and talking about the big time spankin they gave good ol Wod

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied
    Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Look at all of those sponsors. How many you got Wodney?

They are probably laughing and talking about the big time spankin they gave good ol Wod

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied

The new stadium should help but will it? Can Wod and crew spot talent? That is a fair question I believe. Wod's excuse at the end of the year was the team didn't have enough guards. But yet he signed and redshirted a JUCO (Breck) who played more of a hybrid 4 and tried to convert him to guard. And never let the kid play!

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied
    Whomever was involved with giving Watson his last contract should all be let go for just flat out stupidity

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied
    Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    We have players that could go good parts to a team, but we don't have difference makers. We need speed at pg guard, we need an upgrade at the 3rd guard and we need 2-3 interior players. That is asking a lot for a good recruiter. And asking the impossible from Wod.

Leave a comment:

• bkingbroker
    replied

We have players that could go good parts to a team, but we don't have difference makers. We need speed at pg guard, we need an upgrade at the 3rd guard and we need 2-3 interior players. That is asking a lot for a good recruiter. And asking the impossible from Wod.

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Taco Tico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDaddy
    replied

Just watched a USI VS IPFW game from 1994 on YouTube...that team knew how to run an offense...a passing clinic led by Ty Tate
    Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 03-06-2018, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied
    Last edited by glvcpro; 03-06-2018, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Screagle2017
    replied

No announcement will be made until girls team is finished playing.
    I can understand that. They know by now what they're going to do. It's either yes or no. The season has been over for 48 hours. I hope to god this time next week there is a new coach or no more USI basketball for me.

Leave a comment:

• EagleWhip
    replied

As I stated earlier I too now see and endorse a change. The Varsity Club has to be suffering financially and attendance was bad this year. I missed games or left early more times this year than cumulatively over the last five years. The two toughest jobs at a University is being a coach or an official we cannot control who officiates our contests, but our coaches we can and the men's basketball program is quickly losing fans and the money generating mechanism for the entire athletic program! Reassign the head coach hire a new coach and lets start rebuilding before there is nothing left to provide a footprint to build upon!

Leave a comment:

• glvcpro
    replied

No announcement will be made until girls team is finished playing.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideMafia
    replied

Bennett and Rochon have paid off so many employees in the past, what is one more?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X