Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Oh boy, you caught me red fingered. I'm sitting here humbled because of your great discernment. On the other hand if you are wrong, what does that say about you?

Comment

• Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
      This doesn't say Watson broke rules, was a booster, USI alerted the NCAA. You guys need to get your facts straight or learn now to read. USI gets no probation or anything. This is a booster that did it, USI handled it well with J.M. Hall and I applaud them. Should have known the Silky DJ Disturbed Stan Gerard bunch would make more of this than it is, hey Jason Johnson USI class of 1999 aka as WestSide Mafia, I'm still in town for 3 more weeks before heading back to Minnesota where the temperatures are great.

Comment

• Comment

Get in trouble for buying stuff for a recruit that nobody really wanted anyways...hahaha.

Comment

Why would anyone without the last name of Hansen....give money to Hansen? This booster is either dumb as a bag of hammers or never watched a basketball game.

Comment

You and your alter ego are the only ones infatuated with DJ Silky Panties. You got him banned and yet still can't resist the urge to bring up that username time and time again. The Grand Prize Game is over Bozo.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
              Oh boy, you caught me red fingered. I'm sitting here humbled because of your great discernment. On the other hand if you are wrong, what does that say about you?

Comment

I tell you the truth and now I am your enemy?
                FYI, Brandon made the decision to ban Silky and even to delete the thread you guys loaded with repetitive idiocy.
                Silky was showing up on every thread with his nonsense, even under other usernames and was constantly offensive.
                And you think I was the only one concerned with it ?
                The fact you are defending that behavior speaks volumes.
                Take it up with Brandon.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Honestly, with Hansen being a local guy, it really doesn't seem like that unusual of a situation to me. I'm sure he has many contacts on the west side and didn't think anything of it when a friend helped him out as he came back home to go to school. But the big mistake here was that the helper was a booster, so it violated NCAA rules. I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong, just that it doesn't seem that unusual given that he grew up here on the same side of town.

I will say that it looks like Watson and JMH handled it very well and we got good end results due to cooperation and quick self-reporting. Whether that means we are running a clean program or not, you can't tell. But they nipped this one in the bud and I applaud that. It also explains why Hansen was missing from the first two games at the Ford Center. We never did hear why, but now we know.

Comment

• Comment

While the response by the university was prompt, I have a tough time imagining someone on the coaching staff wasn't at least aware of the situation, regardless of whether or not they knew the exact dollar values or items transferred. Regardless, I don't think this kind of thing will be an ongoing issue for the staff but I'm not familiar with them either

Comment

How many threads have you shown up under? I would be willing to bet at least 6 in recent history. Your beef with DJ could not possibly have anything to do with trolling threads. I wasn't a DJ fan myself years ago. But as many other USI fans witnessed.....he was spot on about many things and was years ahead of anyone else. So the dude obviously knows a ton about basketball, especially regarding GLVC teams.

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                            I tell you the truth and now I am your enemy?
                            FYI, Brandon made the decision to ban Silky and even to delete the thread you guys loaded with repetitive idiocy.
                            Silky was showing up on every thread with his nonsense, even under other usernames and was constantly offensive.
                            And you think I was the only one concerned with it ?
                            The fact you are defending that behavior speaks volumes.
                            Take it up with Brandon.

Comment

Biggest thing is this will affect the already pathetic recruiting job this staff has done.

Nobody, worth a crap, will sign for a few years!

Comment

• Originally posted by schnautza View Post
                                Honestly, with Hansen being a local guy, it really doesn't seem like that unusual of a situation to me. I'm sure he has many contacts on the west side and didn't think anything of it when a friend helped him out as he came back home to go to school. But the big mistake here was that the helper was a booster, so it violated NCAA rules. I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong, just that it doesn't seem that unusual given that he grew up here on the same side of town.

I will say that it looks like Watson and JMH handled it very well and we got good end results due to cooperation and quick self-reporting. Whether that means we are running a clean program or not, you can't tell. But they nipped this one in the bud and I applaud that. It also explains why Hansen was missing from the first two games at the Ford Center. We never did hear why, but now we know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X