Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Findlay Basketball

Oilers hosting Walsh tonight. Only 3rd league game but a big one for Findlay. A loss and they are already two games behind Walsh three games into the conference season with a trip to Walsh still looming.

Comment

Findlay 67
      Walsh 66

meh, it's a win.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
        Findlay 67
        Walsh 66

meh, it's a win.
        Wow, just watched the last two minutes of the game. Walsh got hosed, big time. Findlay down one with 3 seconds, Findlay player shoots and does the ol' leg kick out and gets a completely bogus foul call and makes two free throws for the final margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
          Wow, just watched the last two minutes of the game. Walsh got hosed, big time. Findlay down one with 3 seconds, Findlay player shoots and does the ol' leg kick out and gets a completely bogus foul call and makes two free throws for the final margin.
          LOL, that's why we have the UF in the middle of the floor.

Comment

LOL, that's why we have the UF in the middle of the floor.
            Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
              A Bellarmine guy should know all about "Home Cooking". lol

Oilers really struggling on offense. Thought the problems would be defensively. This does not look like a NCAA tourney team right now, but still a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestHoops View Post
                A Bellarmine guy should know all about "Home Cooking". lol
                Last edited by BellarmineGrad; 08-02-2019, 11:25 PM. Reason: GIF link had changed.

Comment

Findlay 81
                  Malone 75

Comment

Oilers 76
                    Storm 74

UF at BG tomorrow for exhibition game. Real game for the Falcons.

Comment

BG 82
                      UF 57

Tied at 35 at halftime. Oilers shot 24.2% fg in 2nd half.

Comment

Wife and I will be making the Findlay/Hillsdale trip to watch KWC on 2/28 - 3/2. Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket? Should I call ahead (if they even do that)?

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                          Wife and I will be making the Findlay/Hillsdale trip to watch KWC on 2/28 - 3/2. Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket? Should I call ahead (if they even do that)?
                          KWC will be the next to last game of the season so part of that would depend on the conference and regional standings. Croy is listed as having a seating capacity of 3200 although I'm not one to trust capacity numbers. Your best bet is to contact Troy Berry who is Director of Tickets and Concessions, phone number is 419-434-6684 and email is [email protected] I would contact him early and ask about advance tickets and the like. If you do not get satisfaction from him I would contact our AD, Brandi Laurita, whose phone number is 419-434-4663 and email is [email protected] Better safe than sorry. Hope this helps.

Comment

KWC will be the next to last game of the season so part of that would depend on the conference and regional standings. Croy is listed as having a seating capacity of 3200 although I'm not one to trust capacity numbers. Your best bet is to contact Troy Berry who is Director of Tickets and Concessions, phone number is 419-434-6684 and email is [email protected] I would contact him early and ask about advance tickets and the like. If you do not get satisfaction from him I would contact our AD, Brandi Laurita, whose phone number is 419-434-4663 and email is [email protected] Better safe than sorry. Hope this helps.
                            Thanks for the info, I'll reach out to them as suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                              Not sure how big UF's gym is...is there much risk of not being able to get a walk-up ticket?
                              With apologies for barging in, I attended the instant-classic '09 regional final at UF; the place was packed (think it was sold out), including a large BU contingent, and attendance was 1,800.

Other than the outcome, we had a good time there. That KWC-UF game should be fun -- enjoy.

Comment

Findlay at Lewis, Wednesday, Dec. 19.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X