Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Usi 85, kwc 81

Originally posted by bkingbroker View Post
    Then maybe you can't read. There isn't one post that I have made that even comes close to referencing as sad. I said we need Bobo and tonight was a perfect example. We were up 13 and pissed that away. Would not have happened with a true PG like Bobo. So either learn to read or don't being your weak insults to me.
    You win but are just worried we pissed that away. What a bunch of losers and clowns that follow USI. Some are too enthusiastic and some are over the top just want to see them do bad so we can complain. UIndy fans so much better than USI I can't even begin to explain it. Must be the education we get at UIndy.

Comment

Then maybe you can't read. There isn't one post that I have made that even comes close to referencing as sad. I said we need Bobo and tonight was a perfect example. We were up 13 and pissed that away. Would not have happened with a true PG like Bobo. So either learn to read or don't being your weak insults to me.
      wodney fail here too. should have had a more readied formidable backup pg. instead got these 7 fters sittin on bench

Comment

Well this game was about what I thought it would've been...but concerning USI didn't put it away after controlling tempo the whole game. With Indy having a down year and BU not as good it is plausible USI finishes first or second in glvc hopefully not to choke in post season again.

Comment

USI is certainly better than I think many expected, but after watching the games on ESPN3 I think it is obvious they are not a 1 seed. They played sloppy and were lucky they were facing a KWC team that would not make the postseason if not for the GMAC's automatic bid.

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
          Well this game was about what I thought it would've been...but concerning USI didn't put it away after controlling tempo the whole game. With Indy having a down year and BU not as good it is plausible USI finishes first or second in glvc hopefully not to choke in post season again.

Comment

The sloppy play is due in part to missing Bobo, an all conference point guard. USI has played well and I'm very excited for the season.

Originally posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
            USI is certainly better than I think many expected, but after watching the games on ESPN3 I think it is obvious they are not a 1 seed. They played sloppy and were lucky they were facing a KWC team that would not make the postseason if not for the GMAC's automatic bid.

Comment

We def needed bobo in last 10 min. But Watson did have an option with Washington and didn't use. Epic fail in my opinion. I've only seen Washington play live twice and both instances he is great with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Tico View Post
                We def needed bobo in last 10 min. But Watson did have an option with Washington and didn't use. Epic fail in my opinion. I've only seen Washington play live twice and both instances he is great with the ball.
                I agree. I was impressed with washingtons game. He was a good pick up. He's a smart player and does all the right stuff. Rajala the same.

Comment

Originally posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
                  I can not disagree with this any more. They are a very talented team.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                    UIndy is way down, can't defend a empty room. Coach Gouard brings in good players but they need time to mesh because so many transfers. Right now it's USI and Bellarmine in the GLVC, everyone else way behind those two. UIndy is gonna be ok by end of season, but too many losses in Nov and Dec can mean no NCAA playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X