Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UIndy 94, Ky. State 83

UIndy wins on the road at Ky. State 94-83. Listened to game on UIndy radio, they said K-State provided no live stats or anything. Guess that place is still a wreck as far as sports goes. UIndy needed this win, K-State is really bad according to the announcers. UIndy still can not stop anybody but a win is a win.

Re: UIndy 94, Ky. State 83

The radio guy said UIndy made a total of 14 FGs from 3-point land. Jesse Kempson led the Hounds with 29 points. UIndy starts GLVC play with road tilts at UWP and Lewis, tough sked early for the Hounds in GLVC.

Comment

Originally posted by UIndyGradyGreyhound View Post
      The radio guy said UIndy made a total of 14 FGs from 3-point land. Jesse Kempson led the Hounds with 29 points. UIndy starts GLVC play with road tilts at UWP and Lewis, tough sked early for the Hounds in GLVC.
      Sounds to me like an 0-2 start in the GLVC for UIndy. I believe you will finally admit your team has many weaknesses, Gravy. You've yet to beat a decent team and will likely be 2-5 after next week. USI, meanwhile, has an excellent chance at being 17-0 and hosting the NCAA regional in March. lol!!!!

Comment

Eagles Pride, please stop trolling every UIndy or Wesleyan or any other post. I enjoy hearing updates on all teams and your obnoxious remarks stop that from happening. Please let each member discuss their team and how they perceive their team to be doing without immediately bashing their ideas as stupid

Originally posted by EaglesPride View Post
        Sounds to me like an 0-2 start in the GLVC for UIndy. I believe you will finally admit your team has many weaknesses, Gravy. You've yet to beat a decent team and will likely be 2-5 after next week. USI, meanwhile, has an excellent chance at being 17-0 and hosting the NCAA regional in March. lol!!!!

Comment

USI, meanwhile, has an excellent chance at being 17-0 and hosting the NCAA regional in March. lol!!!!
          USI has beat 4 teams that have a combined win percentage of 36% and it's time to say 17-0 and hosting the region?

Comment

Wesleyan beat ksu by 39 points, and they are 5-2. Their stiffest challenge before malek Harris joins the team will probably be Truman state.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
              USI has beat 4 teams that have a combined win percentage of 36% and it's time to say 17-0 and hosting the region?
              I hate to agree with Eagle Pride, but it looks like he's right about them being 17-0 or even 18-0 to start. USI has no competition before they get to Quincy, and even that's a game they should probably win. UIndy is not a factor this season, they have deep issues guarding anybody. Now if UIndy played in the D-3 G-MAC like KWC the Hounds would roll into the regional with an automatic bid. KWC better hope it gets the G-MAC auto bid, and then they will be the 8 seed. I hate the D-3 like leagues get auto bids. G-MAC sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                Wesleyan beat ksu by 39 points, and they are 5-2. Their stiffest challenge before malek Harris joins the team will probably be Truman state.
                So what, UIndy beat up on KSU at KSU, KWC plays them at home. You had your chance at that Classic a week ago and got your butts handed to you, KWC just a 8 seed if they win the auto bid from the D-3 G-MAC league.

Comment

I said we can't guard anybody, what else you want me to say?

Comment

USI's 15th, 16th, and 17th games are at Truman St, at Quincy, and Bellarmine at home.

You should start following another sport if you think any of those are gimmes.

Comment

Originally posted by DUPanther View Post
                      USI's 15th, 16th, and 17th games are at Truman St, at Quincy, and Bellarmine at home.

You should start following another sport if you think any of those are gimmes.
                      Truman State blows, Quincy is OK and will give them fits. But playing Bellarmine at USI will be a win for USI. And maybe you should stick to following Drury, since no one cares what you think in the UIndy circle. I don't even think people near Drury care about Drury, the place sucks.

Comment

I think you are seriously under-estimating a good Bellarmine team, but I may have to wait until they beat UIndy to prove that point. I think it's more than acceptable to talk on UIndy boards since you seem to spew trash on everyone else's boards...and at least Drury has won a championship in the last 5 years!

Truman State blows, Quincy is OK and will give them fits. But playing Bellarmine at USI will be a win for USI. And maybe you should stick to following Drury, since no one cares what you think in the UIndy circle. I don't even think people near Drury care about Drury, the place sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by druryfanther2011 View Post
                          I think you are seriously under-estimating a good Bellarmine team, but I may have to wait until they beat UIndy to prove that point. I think it's more than acceptable to talk on UIndy boards since you seem to spew trash on everyone else's boards...and at least Drury has won a championship in the last 5 years!
                          No one underestimating Bellarmine. I said USI at home should beat Bellarmine, some of the Bellarmine fans seem concerned about their team this season. Who cares about Drury's championship? Must be nice to claim something in the worst town on the planet, yay, we won a national title at Dreary Drury. You guys are like KWC, living in the past in dumpity little cow towns. I would rather UIndy never win a title and be located in a great city like it is than be near Drury.

Comment

You're truly an idiot. Truman St is one of the better teams in the conference, and Quincy is much better than "ok". Drury led the conference in attendance last year and is 3 yrs removed from winning a national championship - not that you guys at Indy would know about either of those things. The "UIndy circle" was about 350 people at your last home game and you haven't won the league since when...1996?

The only thing you've gotten right so far is that Indy appears to be not very good this year.

Comment

No one underestimating Bellarmine. I said USI at home should beat Bellarmine, some of the Bellarmine fans seem concerned about their team this season. Who cares about Drury's championship? Must be nice to claim something in the worst town on the planet, yay, we won a national title at Dreary Drury. You guys are like KWC, living in the past in dumpity little cow towns. I would rather UIndy never win a title and be located in a great city like it is than be near Drury.
                              Hahahaha....come on a basketball board and your only argument is "my town is better than your town"! What a joke. That's the argument you make when your team hasn't won jack sh*t in the last 20 years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X