Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alderson Broaddus to the Mountain East

It was just announced by the ABU athletic department.

It is sad to leave the G-MAC. Good memories especially the first few years. But it is the logical move. We can now spend the money we spent on so much travel/hotels and food on athletic scholarships and get back to a competitive athletic department.

Just read the release.....this goes in effect this upcoming school year. That explains why the athletic department did not release in schedules so far for the fall.

Comment

Comment

It was really good getting to know AB. Good folks good teams. I hope they are treated well by a not so classy conference.

Comment

I'm assuming Alderson-Broaddus is just taking Urbana's spot on the 2020-21 MEC schedules

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
            It was really good getting to know AB. Good folks good teams. I hope they are treated well by a not so classy conference.

Curious. What experiences gave you the impression that MEC was a not so classy conference?

Comment

Mostly what fans from MEC schools told me about what they think goes on. Even the way the conference was formed seemed to lack class.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                Mostly what fans from MEC schools told me about what they think goes on. Even the way the conference was formed seemed to lack class.
                How exactly did the way the MEC was formed "lack class?" Seems like the GMAC was formed in much the same way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X