Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
    Yes, that should solve this. However, considering all the well documented voter fraud that has occurred, it's hard to feel good about absent tee voting.

Comment

The WCC has made it official, finalist must include a minority for all athletic positions regardless of the candidates experience, expertise, previous success, etc. This is a Bill Russell Initiative. This is nothing new really, many universities, like USI, already have this requirement in place especially for high level administrative positions. I call it the dumbing down initiative. Having such a requirement ultimately will keep one highly qualified candidate from becoming a finalist for the position just because they are not a minority. The best qualified applicants should be the finalist regardless of gender or ethnicity.

Comment

GLIAC has suspended ALL sports until January 1, 2021 so looks like basketball is likely to be screwed up.

https://www.gliac.org/general_news/2...C_Fall_2020-21

Comment

Comment

Last edited by crazznewt; 08-14-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

The World Health Organization, or WHO, had feared the dogs could spread Coronavirus and ordered all dogs that were exposed to the virus be held in quarantine. After review, the WHO announced that dogs cannot contract Coronavirus. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released.

To be clear: WHO let the dogs out

Comment

With the NCAA categorizing Basketball as a high contact risk sport like football and wrestling I don't think we will see basketball being played this year. Our only hope is that they will allow games without fans but I doubt that.

Comment

No bread or circuses for the sheeple. Not until the sheeple take the poisonous vaccine from a high school dropout, murdering, computer dork. What a **** show this country is right now.

QUOTE=WKYDave;n526229]With the NCAA categorizing Basketball as a high contact risk sport like football and wrestling I don't think we will see basketball being played this year. Our only hope is that they will allow games without fans but I doubt that.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Four surgeries and all the social isolation has turned me into a dog.
                    I spend all day roaming the house looking for food. If I get too close to a stranger, I am told "NO!" And I get so excited to go for a car ride.
                    Now I know why my dog chewed my couch to pieces.

Comment

That is exactly how Robama was selected as USI's President. He wasn't the best or most qualified of the finalists and actually he wasn't even selected as a finalist until the President of the BOD threw a fit and then all of a sudden he's President...

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
                      The WCC has made it official, finalist must include a minority for all athletic positions regardless of the candidates experience, expertise, previous success, etc. This is a Bill Russell Initiative. This is nothing new really, many universities, like USI, already have this requirement in place especially for high level administrative positions. I call it the dumbing down initiative. Having such a requirement ultimately will keep one highly qualified candidate from becoming a finalist for the position just because they are not a minority. The best qualified applicants should be the finalist regardless of gender or ethnicity.

Comment

Breaking news: Rockhurst University has changed their mascot to the Raccoons. They felt this would be acceptable in today's social climate. Reasons stated were:
                        1. Raccoons wear masks.
                        2. They constantly wash their paws
                        3. If you rearrange the letters in raccoon, you can come up with Corona.

Comment

If we have basketball this season, Drury has to be a favorite to win the men's conference championship.
                          This is based on their very strong finish last season, their returning lineup and a nice addition to the roster.

The Drury Women lost three seniors and one junior that graduated early. They were the 4 best athletes on the team. They have also lost two very high level recruits since Molly and her top assistant left. They do return a lot of experience and have an outstanding freshman class coming in. I think they will win the conference for the 5th straight year.

SBU Men can't be overlooked after going to USI and Bellarmine last season and leaving with W's.

Things happen so fast anymore. Heck, Colorado declared pot essential not long after legalizing it. Basketball could be canceled the day of the season opener.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                            If we have basketball this season, Drury has to be a favorite to win the men's conference championship.
                            This is based on their very strong finish last season, their returning lineup and a nice addition to the roster.

The Drury Women lost three seniors and one junior that graduated early. They were the 4 best athletes on the team. They have also lost two very high level recruits since Molly and her top assistant left. They do return a lot of experience and have an outstanding freshman class coming in. I think they will win the conference for the 5th straight year.

SBU Men can't be overlooked after going to USI and Bellarmine last season and leaving with W's.

Things happen so fast anymore. Heck, Colorado declared pot essential not long after legalizing it. Basketball could be canceled the day of the season opener.
                            I like DU's chances. Had UMSL on the ropes twice last year and couldn't finish the last minute of the game. Conley Garrison is the league's best returning guard. Having said that, UMSL men have to be considered the favorite, and should be. They were the best team in the conference last year and return everyone except Towery and McCoy. Granted, those were 2 pretty good players.

Comment

https://youtu.be/J1JwJhhAeag

This guy is hilarious

Comment

GLVC News Release: "Spectators will be prohibited at all GLVC basketball games, which will be contested with essential personnel only."

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X