Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 4 games of conference crossover tonight. Tonight the RMAC wins 3 and LSC wins 1

Eastern New Mexico 74 @ Fort Lewis 75
    Adams State 78 vs Western New Mexico 93
    Texas A&M Kingsville 68 @ Western Colorado 69
    Texas A&M International 73 @ Colorado Mesa 77

The Conference Crossover is now tied 19-19 after two weeks of hoops.

Only 2 contests remain Wednesday Western NM at NM Highlands and on Dec 18th, Colorado Mesa vs WT A&M in Las Vegas, NV.

Comment

Apparently, I missed games, posted back on October 7th, when I viewed the composite schedule on the conference's website (I forgot if I used the RMAC website or the LSC website), or, perhaps some games were added after I posted the list of games.

Here are the rest of the crossover games, according to the LSC website.

Tonight
      Western New Mexico @ New Mexico Highlands

Monday December 18
      Colorado Mesa vs West Texas A&M (@ Las Vegas, NV)

Currently the RMAC has 19 wins and the LSC has 19 wins.

EDIT: Apparently, I was viewing incorrect information, about thinking I originally missed some games, or, games that were added later. I had thought there were a couple of crossover games Fri Nov 24th, but I have just learned that those crossover games are women's games. Also, I had seen that Colorado State Pueblo was to be at Midwestern State on Fri Dec 1st, but that was in error, as women's and men's RMAC teams will be in their typical Fri/Sat conference play, typically consisting of men's/women's doubleheaders on both Fri and Sat nights, for homestands, or part of road trips. No RMAC teams will be playing any out of conference games on Fri Dec 1st/Sat Dec 2nd. I edited the information in this message to correctly show information of remaining games, according to both the RMAC and LSC composite schedules on their websites.

So the only crossover game that remains is the game in Las Vegas, NV on Dec 18th.
      Last edited by sportsvine; 11-24-2023, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Western New Mexico 80 New Mexico Highlands 79.

Trailing 77-79 with 0.4 left, a WNM player in-bounded the ball 3/4 the court to a WNM player who hit a game winner from about 30 feet away. The pass hit him perfectly in stride and as he was able to immediatley shoot it with forward momentum toward his basket and drained the game winning 3.

The LSC now has 20 wins, the RMAC 19.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X