Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Early?

Is it too early to start talking about the next season? I think Pomona is going to be really good they got those good guards back and i also heard they had good bigs redshirting last year they should be back. Chico will be really good again and the favorites to win the west? W. WA could be down? Taylor was such a good player for them, one of the best. Cal Baptist down too? Hard to replace 2x AA kids. Will APU be good again? Last season couldn't have been fun for them. Any dark horses? Humboldt return to glory? SeattlePacific makes a comeback? I think there are lots of story lines this year in west region will be fun to follow a long i think perhaps best to follow in quite a few years.

Re: Too Early?

Never too early... I've been looking @ GNAC schools recruiting & returners overall & chewing on it too. I think Western Oregon will be pre-season favorites & for good reasons. Still a lot of schools either moving very slow/deliberate/silently on recruiting (choose your own adjective!). I also think SMU has recruited some good talent & look like a top 3 or 4 team to me. WWU brings back a lot of talent even in losing Stafford & Parker, but it remains a huge question mark as to if they will coordinate all that talent into a team that can perform on level with their individual talent (beyond their early season thrashing of UCSD, they did not perform at the level that their talent ought to be able to... IMO). Beyond those 3 teams I'm still chewing on the GNAC...

But I did notice a lot of turnover @ Humboldt & am wondering about them--lost what looked like some good guards & signed some good players too... Hmmmm.

Comment

Re: Too Early?

My early GNAC prediction is WWU, WOU, SPU, and CWU all being top teams because of the returning players even if WWU and CWU both lost their star players. UAA will be interesting to see because of the turnover, though they always end up doing well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X