Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attendance

Thursday night's games:

Alaska @ Simon Fraser -- 225 fans. Brutal, Vancouver metro area has a lot of options, but SFU is a big school, should be better at the gate.

St. Martin's @ MSU-Billings -- 227. OK, MSU-B, you need to bring more to the table for the GNAC. Can we trade you for Carroll College, which at least has football? Make long trips to the state for one game and play in front of no one. Billings is a decent-sized town, guessing it's the only game in town and this is how many show up?

Concordia @ CWU -- 504. Weak by CWU standards, but I'll give them a pass since they had 2,500 for WWU, and I'm guessing a huge crowd for Saturday's game vs. WOU.

WOU @ NNU -- 435. I was there, back to the same 400 of my friends who usually show up. It's mostly older people, begging the question, can't some younger people find the energy to get to the game? Nampa now has 85,000 people in town, no snow, easy to get to the gym and this is what you get? Then again, I see nothing NNU in town, no posters, nada, zip.

UAA @ WWU -- 803. Pretty solid crowd, whenever D2 is more than 700, it's respectable.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X