Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWU Sweeps Home ESPN Doubleheader, Beats Western WA!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU Sweeps Home ESPN Doubleheader, Beats Western WA!

I was in attendance for most of the 2nd half of the women's game and then the WWU game. Great win in the final seconds vs. SPU. And then came the men's game vs Western. CWU came out hot, but then they seemed to fall apart and go cold, with the bench not producing. WWU made an early adjustment putting in some smaller and faster guards, and it worked really well. But the 2nd half was a whole new story! Wow! 72% shooting from CWU! They were able to beat the press and respond to all of Western's shots. Central even had an 18 point lead at one point. I really did not see that coming. Great night for Central beating two very good programs.

Re: CWU Sweeps Home ESPN Doubleheader, Beats Western WA!

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    I was in attendance for most of the 2nd half of the women's game and then the WWU game. Great win in the final seconds vs. SPU. And then came the men's game vs Western. CWU came out hot, but then they seemed to fall apart and go cold, with the bench not producing. WWU made an early adjustment putting in some smaller and faster guards, and it worked really well. But the 2nd half was a whole new story! Wow! 72% shooting from CWU! They were able to beat the press and respond to all of Western's shots. Central even had an 18 point lead at one point. I really did not see that coming. Great night for Central beating two very good programs.
    Awesome stuff, way to beat WWU!

Comment

Re: CWU Sweeps Home ESPN Doubleheader, Beats Western WA!

I sat near you, WC Nation, you weren't loud enough. Haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X