Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWU stays undefeated, beats SPU in OT

Wow, what a game in Seattle, WWU escapes in OT and moves to 7-0. Not sure of their ranking, but should be ranked decently. SPU had all five starters in double figures, WWU had four of five in double figures.

Only 672 showed up ... really? :at-wits-end:

http://www.gnacsports.com/mbasketbal...ic-12-03-2016/

Re: WWU stays undefeated, beats SPU in OT

WWU's bench whopped on SPU's. Not too much depth on SPU bench. Injuries?

Comment

Sam Simpson (SPU) taking a medical redshirt after 5 games hurts the Falcons. Tony Miller's older brother Trey, whenever he returns, will be helpful. Nathan Streufert has been hurt all year. CWU Wildcat Nation - definitely a depth issue.

Comment

Should be a great game tonight between WWU and UCSD in San Diego tonight! Preview of a potential regional tournament match-up. I like the Tritons at home, but would not be surprised if the Vikings go in there and knock them off.

http://ucsdtritons.tv/?DB_OEM_ID=5800

Comment

Originally posted by CCAA_Fanatic View Post
          Should be a great game tonight between WWU and UCSD in San Diego tonight! Preview of a potential regional tournament match-up. I like the Tritons at home, but would not be surprised if the Vikings go in there and knock them off.

http://ucsdtritons.tv/?DB_OEM_ID=5800
          Thanks for providing the link to the "pay per view"... I totally sucked it up and paid to watch and it was a good feed that my computer could keep up with. Not even gonna complain about having to pay.

Wow. About mid way through the first half I was just kinda in awe at the 3s that were raining from WWU. I'm not a huge fan of the three point game--I just don't find it quite as much fun or as dynamic to watch, and even before the game I was kinda hoping UCSD would get it tonight, but with WWU shooting like that, I think nobody in the GNAC is going to stay with them.

I thought UCSD looked solid and fun to watch even though. It was just a rough night to see so many 3s fall so early in the game. I thought when they started scrambling a little harder on defense and got WWU to get a little rushed and a little greedy on their 3s they did a lot better. I don't think WWU will get shots to fall like that every night, but this one will sure help their ranking. I'm not sure what else to say--I've seen Parker play like that before, and Stafford was on par too, but I still just had this feeling that they got a little greedy tonight... Maybe I'm just slipping into the hater club, but I think they'll be other nights for them when they will have to be a little more humble, but I think I also decided who I think is winning the GNAC tonight. 104-81, right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X