Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Oregon Blows Out Portland Bible by Nearly 100

129-33, out-rebounded the opponents 53-24, forced 28 turnovers.

I am glad this is only an exhibition. Does not deserve to count as a real game.

Re: Western Oregon Blows Out Portland Bible by Nearly 100

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
    129-33, out-rebounded the opponents 53-24, forced 28 turnovers.

I am glad this is only an exhibition. Does not deserve to count as a real game.
    I know teams need to get games during the year, especially Christmas break, but good grief, Division III Willamette is 15 miles away; D3 Linfield is 25 miles away; D3 Pacific is 50 miles away, as is D3 Lewis & Clark ... I think they already played Willamette, can't remember. Bottom line, a game like this does nothing for the program. I'd rather have them play anyone but Portland Bible, or Multnomah, and other very low brand religious schools that have no talent.

Comment

I am thinking some of those Portland Bible players missed their Christmas mass. Cursed the whole team.

Oh, and I noticed that initially this was an exhibition game. But it was just changed to a regular season game so all of those stats and broken records count.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        I am thinking some of those Portland Bible players missed their Christmas mass. Cursed the whole team.

Oh, and I noticed that initially this was an exhibition game. But it was just changed to a regular season game so all of those stats and broken records count.
        I wish the stats didn't count, stupid game, doesn't help either program one iota.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
          I know teams need to get games during the year, especially Christmas break, but good grief, Division III Willamette is 15 miles away; D3 Linfield is 25 miles away; D3 Pacific is 50 miles away, as is D3 Lewis & Clark ... I think they already played Willamette, can't remember. Bottom line, a game like this does nothing for the program. I'd rather have them play anyone but Portland Bible, or Multnomah, and other very low brand religious schools that have no talent.
          Multnomah is good this year. One of their players, Justin Martin, set an NAIA record by scoring 72 points in a game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGNAC View Post
            Multnomah is good this year. One of their players, Justin Martin, set an NAIA record by scoring 72 points in a game this year.
            That player is good; if the team is good, I'd rather play them than Portland Bible. I'd rather play another D2 or D-1, doubt Portland or PSU wants to play Western Oregon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X