Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout Simon Fraser?

The Clan knocks off NNU at home! How bout that; they weren't just bluffing when they knocked off Saint Martin's... That's the 1 & 2 team in the GNAC. That puts them only one game back from Billings & WWU. Saturday Billings plays at WOU, WWU hosts NNU and the Clan host Central. Not to jinx them, but I see congestion for that 6th spot in the GNAC heating up.

Concordia also knocked off Billings at home too. Again, nice to see the GNAC beating up on each other, even if regionally it doesn't bode well for us. I am kinda starting to see a lot of issues with the top 3 teams in the GNAC in Saint Martin's, NNU, and Western Oregon. They are all good, but I'm starting to be a bit dubious about the consistency of any of them or their abilities to win games at regionals on an "off" night. I guess that sorta depends on what the CCAA and the Pac West offer, but there are pretty obvious holes in the top of the GNAC teams. Still lots of ball to play and playing well in March is what matters, but... there's room for criticism right now.

Re: How bout Simon Fraser?

The conference is like the Big East. Team beating each other up! Title is up for grabs for anyone!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X