Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Standard Time rules the home courts tonight

MSUB's Mathews drops a 3 with seconds left to put them up by 1 over UAA and get the win. Super fun last few minutes and sequences to follow. MSUB stuck with it when they were down by a few those last few plays and in the end they put together a really good all around game to get a really fun win. Looks like they passed it really nice tonight to find their open man with lots of assists.

NNU with a solid win over Saint Martin's too. Looks like they had 5 guys in double figures and two guys getting double-doubles and they killed SMU on the boards. Good for them.

Any given night in the GNAC!

Re: Mountain Standard Time rules the home courts tonight

Let's expand to say "East of the Cascades" because CWU pulled off a great win over SPU!

Comment

WOU rolls past SFU with Omlid only scoring 2 points. He'll need to do better against higher quality opponents.

* WOU rotations confuse me: Chirnside gets a double-double in the previous game at St. Martin's; doesn't play last night.

** Good win by NNU last night to topple St. Martin's, a squad that sure receives a lotta love on this board for being 3-4 in conference.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
        WOU rolls past SFU with Omlid only scoring 2 points. He'll need to do better against higher quality opponents.

* WOU rotations confuse me: Chirnside gets a double-double in the previous game at St. Martin's; doesn't play last night.

** Good win by NNU last night to topple St. Martin's, a squad that sure receives a lotta love on this board for being 3-4 in conference.
        Whoops, I stand corrected, Chirnside broke a school record for blocked shots yesterday. He's playing awesome of late, which begs the question: Why wasn't he playing earlier in the year?

http://www.wouwolves.com/news/2017/1...85-60-win.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X