Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night action

Going to create a Thursday night action blog. I'm in Pomona for the CPP game. Hoping my broncos can win their 10th straight. UCSD Sonoma st. the other important game for rhe conference. Hopefully someone else can update us on pac west and GNAC important games.

Re: Thursday night action

Originally posted by Billybronco01 View Post
    Going to create a Thursday night action blog. I'm in Pomona for the CPP game. Hoping my broncos can win their 10th straight. UCSD Sonoma st. the other important game for rhe conference. Hopefully someone else can update us on pac west and GNAC important games.
    NNU-WOU just tipped off, watching it online, great production -- NNU is actually doing the production tonight, though it's at WOU.

WOU up 9-2, hitting deep 3's.

* A ton of students just walked in the door all at once, game started with a really empty gym.

Comment

CWU took down Concordia on the road in a major upset! Oh wait, :stop: never mind. They only beat the Portland Concordia :doh:

Comment

PT loma won big, chaminade, Concordia scuffle but win. UCSD rolled and the CPP broncos almost fell asleep but thankfully won by 9 after leading by20 in second half. tsull you are on about western Oregon big win. looks like tbey got hot from 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Billybronco01 View Post
          PT loma won big, chaminade, Concordia scuffle but win. UCSD rolled and the CPP broncos almost fell asleep but thankfully won by 9 after leading by20 in second half. tsull you are on about western Oregon big win. looks like tbey got hot from 3.
          Surprised at the WOU-NNU score, especially the first-half 50-23 score. Wolves got out and defended and hit 3's. Hawken 18 of his 20 at half, and they held Megwa to 10 points, which is tough to do. Arms had 25 for NNU. Excellent win, though I also think this isn't indicative of NNU's abilities. I can see them losing at WOU, but they shouldn't be getting crushed by 27 at half.

WWU win at UAA surprised me a bit.

Comment

I think NNU has been down by a lot at half-time in several games this year (check their win over CWU @ CWU and I think @ MSUB too). They were able to come back and squeak wins out in those games, but not this time. That appears to be something other teams can key in on down the stretch knowing that they have a bit of a habit of starting slow and heating way up after half-time...

Yeah, that was not a good loss for UAA last night...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X