Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NNU in, Point Loma, Biola, Fresno Pacific join 2 RMACs

NNU lone GNAC school; PacWest well-represented with Point Loma, Biola, Fresno Pacific ... Mesa and Mines round out the West Region.

And on the women's side, it's the RMAC Invitational, with the two PacWest schools (Hawaii Pacific and Azusa Pacific) forced to play each other in the first round. How HPU got stuck with a 5-seed when they haven't lost in 16 months is beyond me.

Comment

NNU link ... my 2nd favorite team in the conference behind my alma mater. Really like what coach Rush is doing, seems like the players are good guys, too:

https://nnusports.com/news/2021/3/7/...ament-bid.aspx

Comment

No GNAC women's teams in ... that's not good.

Comment

I would have to imagine that SPU would have gotten in on the men's side had they wanted. The numbers show them above NNU and all of the PW teams. I wonder why they were not considered, but nonetheless sure look like the class of the GNAC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Voice of Reason View Post
            I would have to imagine that SPU would have gotten in on the men's side had they wanted. The numbers show them above NNU and all of the PW teams. I wonder why they were not considered, but nonetheless sure look like the class of the GNAC.
            Yeah, I've decided to leave logic out of this year's tournament. One east coast team has a 4-3 record and they got in. Just glad NNU got in and I wish the GNAC was represented on the women's side, there was at least one team that could've gone if they're going to give 4-3 men's teams berths.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
              No GNAC women's teams in ... that's not good.
              None of the best GNAC womens teams (UAA, SFU, WWU) played a full season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X