Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWU vs WWU Postponed

https://wildcatsports.com/news/2021/...postponed.aspx

This is certainly a blessing in disguise. This game should have never been scheduled during winter break to begin with. At least now we can schedule it on a date where there will be more students and fans. Especially because of the weather this week I was not looking forward to making the drive over the mountains.

Comment

UAF games at MSUB and SPU both postponed

Comment

Simon Fraser games at CWU and NNU also postponed!

Comment

Comment

And all of the healthy teams that had their games canceled should just play each other and then make up the cancel games on the dates that they originally had scheduled to play each other. For instance Central and Northwest Nazarene play on January 8th. They might as well play this week and then Central could play Western and Simon Fraser January 6 and 8.

Comment

Comment

CWU/WWU game rescheduled for Tuesday February 8. Teams also play in Bellingham on January 29

Comment

CWU-NNU rescheduled for Saturday in Nampa. I'm hoping to make it if I can get out of Walla Walla, blizzard here. Driving down from North Idaho, was going to stay 1 night, now 2 because of snow conditions ... might be extended. This is incredible. nevertheless, if I somehow make it back to the Boise area and the roads are decent, I'll attend the game. I like the 5 p.m. tip-off time, too.

https://nnusports.com/news/2021/12/3...-saturday.aspx

Comment

UAA has postponed its road games vs WWU and SFU this week due to Covid cases within the team.

They also announced their postponed Jan 1st game against Billings has been rescheduled for February 8th.

UAF has said their games against SFU and WWU, on Thursday and Saturday, will be happening.

Comment

Idea: At the end or near the end of the season if there are make-up games, put all the teams in one area, say Seattle at SPU or Seattle U., or that arena in Kent, and play all the games over a couple days. Let fans in. I'd go.

Comment

It looks like the plan is to extend these home/away stands these teams have by tacking on games on a Monday or Tuesday night to make up the games.

Comment

It's official: WOU sucks. They lose to MSU-Billings tonight on the road, allowed 42 points in the 2nd half. They play absolutely no defense, that's something they should have pride in. Cranston scored 35 for WOU, whoopee ... win some games. Cranston is a stat guy; he needs to be a winner guy, that's better.

Comment

WWU just announced fans will not be permitted to their games through January 23. CWU plays at WWU on January 29. So hopefully they allow fans for that game.

https://twitter.com/WWUAthletics/sta...68635698933762

Comment

https://www.gnacsports.com/mbasketball/schedule/

Wow look at all these postponed games! Two more games already postponed for tomorrow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X