Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night's results

WOU lost to Arizona by 30 as expected. Arizona is a top 10 D1 team. They hung in there for half of the first half, Cranston got hot and finished with 20. But UA is not only athletic, they are super tall. Tough outing, hope WOU got a decent paycheck for it -- 12K attended. Alaska lost by 30 to UW, again as expected, UW has a lot of new, talented transfers and should be good this year. WWU and SPU won big over lesser opponents, as expected.

Thursday's UAA at Cal-Irvine game intrigues me, might be closer than expected. Irvine has been a great team the past few years.

Originally posted by tsull View Post
    Alaska lost by 30 to UW, again as expected, UW has a lot of new, talented transfers and should be good this year.
    Wow what a new look roster and starting lineup for UAF! Though they were missing a starting forward in that game. And on paper UW looks like a good squad, but in a tough conference, they will have work to do. They have an easy non-con schedule this season.

Also interesting to see such a different roster for WWU. I don't recognize too many names aside from Minnis and Hornbuckle.

MSUB held big brothers MSU to 56 points, and only lost by 7

I see Gary Payton and his Lincoln team are making the rounds. Lost to WWU and SPU, next playing CWU in Yakima on Saturday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X