Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWU wins GNAC all-sports trophy

Not a Vikings fan, but will give them props for winning the all-sports trophy two years in a row, winning both men's and women's crowns and the overall title. WWU won six overall titles. WOU 2nd overall. I often wonder why SFU does NCAA college sports -- still do -- but will give them credit placing 3rd overall, 2nd in women's.

* I thought there was a typo giving Central Oklahoma the championship in rowing. I looked it up, they're actually in the GNAC for rowing, odd.

https://stuse2streamline.blob.core.w...ry-2022-23.pdf

no one cares. western (wa) still sucks. for dumping football. i hope they close their school like concordia-portland did. Or another university buys them out. CWU-Bellingham has a nice ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
      no one cares. western (wa) still sucks. for dumping football. i hope they close their school like concordia-portland did. Or another university buys them out. CWU-Bellingham has a nice ring to it.
      That's the spirit! A few years ago you were cheering these guys on with updates of the G League dude who almost made the Bucks and regular updates about some hoopster called mellow yellow. I like the rivalry take a lot better.

Comment

Belated kudos to WWU. Two years in a row is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
          Belated kudos to WWU. Two years in a row is impressive.
          Yeah, but they're a bunch of jerks. They also started the cut football trend in the GNAC. Can't stand them ... men's hoop coach seems like a decent guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X