Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Regional

I looked all over the GNAC site and couldn't find it, it was probably there somewhere, but could somebody tell me where the women's West Regional is being played in which teams are in it? Thank you.

Here it is:
    Western Washington and Montana State Billings, the GNAC's top-two women's basketball teams all season long, earned spots in the 2024 NCAA West Region Championships.

Comment

Thanks, Northern!

Comment

That's going to be a fun three days. I'll be working this one on the table, probably as PA, so if any of you know of some tricky names on your team to pronounce, I would appreciate any help you can offer!

Comment

I know there was some discussion on a national level, but strange how Alaska Anchorage didn't get in this. 19 - 9. Split with Western Washington and Montana State Billings in the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bballfan View Post
            I know there was some discussion on a national level, but strange how Alaska Anchorage didn't get in this. 19 - 9. Split with Western Washington and Montana State Billings in the regular season.
            Simply put, they got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
              That's going to be a fun three days. I'll be working this one on the table, probably as PA, so if any of you know of some tricky names on your team to pronounce, I would appreciate any help you can offer!
              I enjoy PA announcing. It's fun and I'm with ya on tricky names as I try to get those verified and I'll practice them before the game.

I was at the Washington state basketball tournament 2 weeks ago and the announcer butchered names for both teams in the final, in addition to getting the mascot wrong for one of the teams. I hope it was because she was tired from four days of constant announcing sun up to sun down, but still, not a good look.

Comment

I'm also going with WWU over Azusa in the women's west regional final.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X