Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolly commits to Montana State: https://twitter.com/KollyBj/status/1...MfZttPUkw&s=19

Kai Johnson now at Montana. Now waiting on Nic Welp.

Comment

Older news I just found out, Nic Welp has committed to San Bernardino, apparently 1 of 8 incoming transfers for the Coyotes. I predict CWU vs. SB in the regional final next season!

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
        Older news I just found out, Nic Welp has committed to San Bernardino, apparently 1 of 8 incoming transfers for the Coyotes. I predict CWU will defeat SB in the regional final next season!
        Fixed it for ya...............

Comment

Dillon Barrientos will be back with UAA. It’s freshman Trey Evans that is leaving, I think it was just a roster update mistake.

UAA has landed 5 players so far from the JC level and 1 guard from D2 Nebraska Kearney. The JC players consist of 1 guard from Utah, 2 guards from California and 2 forwards from California. None from Alaska yet.

Sounds like a pretty solid group of guards joining returning guards Barrientos and Hassan Herrington. All have established themselves on winning teams playing big roles at the JC level…and one who has decent numbers and is clearly fleeing a 5-22 D2 program on the rocks.

The 2 forwards will join returning forwards Sloane Lentfer, Bishop Tosi and freshman Lyman Simmons to give UAA the most size and bulk that they have had in a while.

It’s clear Rusty saw value in good players available from the California JC league and recruited the league really hard this spring. We will see how that comes out this winter in terms of a results on the floor. I think UAA has talent but hard to compare with some of the other teams in conference at this point. He got a lot done with the scholarships he had available and 6 guys already returning.
          Last edited by Anchorage; 05-21-2024, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Will Wilson is listed on WWU's updated roster, so looks like to pulled out of the portal. He is their only returning full time starter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X