Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former WOU Coach Shaw passed up for WSU job

Unfortunately Coach Shaw will not be hired as the next HC for WSU. A little surprising considering his track record, but maybe WSU is looking for a HC with D1 HC experience. Reports are that EWU's Coach Riley will be the next HC at WSU.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...coach-jim-sha/

Shaw is 100 times the coach Riley is, anyone in the coaching business will say that. Kelvin Sampson and Kyle Smith said Shaw is one of the best coaches in the country. Shaw interviewed well, too. I'm a WSU fan and a WOU alum, and I'm disappointed. Cougs deserve the misery they get quite often. They're very arrogant when they shouldn't be.

Comment

So does he throw his hat in the ring for EWU's spot? And do you join me in wondering/worrying that CWU's Brandon Rinta would go for the same job?

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
        So does he throw his hat in the ring for EWU's spot? And do you join me in wondering/worrying that CWU's Brandon Rinta would go for the same job?
        I don't think Shaw is aiming for Eastern Washington. He's probably pretty frustrated right now. He said he has some big time assistant coaching offers. Maybe he'd take one of those. I don't know what Eastern Washington will do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X