Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional updates

Chico handling WWU by 13 early in the 2nd half, 49-36.

Re: Regional updates

Chico pulling away, up 15 with 5 minutes left:

http://www.ncaa.com/scoreboards/basketball-men/d2

Comment

I called this very early in the season as WWU was struggling with bad teams and giving up a lot of points. Their inability to play defense would catch up with them and it sure did today as they gave up darn-near 100 points to Chico:

http://www.ncaa.com/scoreboards/basketball-men/d2

Comment

Chico is always good. This kind of speaks to how mediocre the GNAC was this season in a lot of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by lv2hoop View Post
          Chico is always good. This kind of speaks to how mediocre the GNAC was this season in a lot of ways.
          Agreed. Chico came with a plan and the team effort and execution paid dividends. WWU sure had talent this year, but the execution of a lethal plan always seemed to be lacking. sorta thought this would happen as I couldn't see Chico not being ready. Always helps when you can get hot at the 3 line and when you can keep Stafford from getting hot there too. Really hoping the GNAC can come up with something better than talent in Bellingham next year.

Comment

That "fluke" Hawaii Pacific team rolled in the 1st round ... just having fun. :laugh:

Comment

Cal Baptist up by 12 with 10 minutes remaining.

Comment

CBU up 17, first round games haven't been competitive.

Comment

S.F. State losing by 26 -- wow, not a good showing.

Comment

I see why D2 averages horrifically at the gate. This is the biggest time of the year and basically I'm talking to myself on this board. Very little fan interest from anyone ... which is sad. :confused:

Comment

UCSD up 13 early ... first round games are really bad, unfortunately.

Comment

UCSD up 16 with a minute left in the first half. Yeah, maybe the GNAC wasn't good, but a lot of these so-called great teams that people were pumping up this year? They're not so great either. CBU, UCSD, HPU, and Chico? Yeah, I think they're good. The others? Not really any better than WOU or UAA, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                          I see why D2 averages horrifically at the gate. This is the biggest time of the year and basically I'm talking to myself on this board. Very little fan interest from anyone ... which is sad. :confused:
                          It's rare, but I do occasionally have to work. Sorry I wasn't around to talk about this.

Comment

Chico with a strong finishing kick to take a 39-30 halftime lead over HPU.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
                              It's rare, but I do occasionally have to work. Sorry I wasn't around to talk about this.
                              No biggie, I should understand that people have lives outside the internet and basketball.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X