Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    There is no avatar manager like there was before. There is an add on you can purchase to do that sort of thing but I have not and don't know if I will.

The avatars before were 50x50. These are 80x80. When possible, I have replaced the avatars of people who I see or when I searched for people with the most posts, etc. I am usually methodical in how I do things but this has been totally random. I might provide an avatar page so that you guys can upload avatars yourself or maybe apply them if it's obvious what team people support when they register.
    Thank you, please !!

Comment

Will this work on the tapatalk phone app?

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
        Will this work on the tapatalk phone app?
        Not currently.

Comment

Comment

Go to the right side of the thread and you will see a little emblem behind the person's name who made the last post. Hit that and it should take you to the end.

Comment

Hahahaha well there ya go. That was a quick turnaround! I thought I had tried everything, must have fat fingered it. I tried That little emblem earlier and nothing happened.

Comment

You can click on "Latest Activity" tab on the left side as well.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                  Hahahaha well there ya go. That was a quick turnaround! I thought I had tried everything, must have fat fingered it. I tried That little emblem earlier and nothing happened.
                  You can also click on the blue dot with the down arrows on the left side of the forum topic and it will take you to the first unread post, but I find that's harder to click on a phone.

Comment

Go to User Settings - Account - under display mode you can choose Latest Activity as the default
                    Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

I know I'll get used to it but the new site feels like a new pair of shoes, love how it looks but it's uncomfortable :)

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                        I know I'll get used to it but the new site feels like a new pair of shoes, love how it looks but it's uncomfortable :)
                        That goes for me too!

Comment

Lol, I can imagine, but I'm sure you're loving your new toy. I know it's uncool to talk money but I'm sure it cost you a pretty penny.

Comment

I completely appreciate all of the work going into the overhaul. That being said, is there any chance, especially now that basketball season is underway, that we could have the basketball side of the board resemble the football side of the board on the mobile app in terms of showing the most recent thread from the main page (d2football.com/forum)? All of the football region sections show the most recently updated thread right there on the main screen when you go to the forums, but the basketball ones only say the region with no other descriptor of whether or not something new has been posted.

Just curious about whether or not they could be formatted the same way so basketball fans can see from the main forum screen whether or not their region's threads have been updated recently. I find myself frequently clicking through to the Central Region forum, only to see that nothing new has been added, when I could probably figure it out from the main page instead if they were formatted the same way.

Thanks either way.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                              I completely appreciate all of the work going into the overhaul. That being said, is there any chance, especially now that basketball season is underway, that we could have the basketball side of the board resemble the football side of the board on the mobile app in terms of showing the most recent thread from the main page (d2football.com/forum)? All of the football region sections show the most recently updated thread right there on the main screen when you go to the forums, but the basketball ones only say the region with no other descriptor of whether or not something new has been posted.

Just curious about whether or not they could be formatted the same way so basketball fans can see from the main forum screen whether or not their region's threads have been updated recently. I find myself frequently clicking through to the Central Region forum, only to see that nothing new has been added, when I could probably figure it out from the main page instead if they were formatted the same way.

Thanks either way.
                              I didn't realize there were errors.

The goal is to actually buy another license of the board and have messageboard.com handle everything but football.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I didn't realize there were errors.

The goal is to actually buy another license of the board and have messageboard.com handle everything but football.
                                I don't even know if I would call it an error. It's basically just two different formats if you go to that main forum page and are looking at it on mobile.

If that ends up being the solution, then that's great. I just figured I would mention it now that basketball season has started.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X