Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
    You can't edit a post when you put a tweet in, I'm looking into that.. **FIXED ISSUE*

That said to embed a tweet you just need to [ tweet ] THE NUMBER AT THE END OF A TWEET'S URL. [ / tweet ] no spaces of course!
    Is there a button for that?

#BlazerNation

Comment

No chicklets. No Rep Power. At least I should've been given the opportunity to work myself back to zero! What am I, chopped liver?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
        No chicklets. No Rep Power. At least I should've been given the opportunity to work myself back to zero! What am I, chopped liver?
        That system is gone, people can choose like and that will give you rep power.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
          That said to embed a tweet you just need to [ tweet ] THE NUMBER AT THE END OF A TWEET'S URL. [ / tweet ] no spaces of course!
          A thing of beauty!

Comment

This is not a major thing, but is it possible for the board pages to show who left the most recent post rather than who created the thread? I feel like that's the easiest way to know if something new has been posted, but when it just says the name of the thread and who created the thread, it's not always easy to know if anything new has been posted unless you have been paying attention to the time stamps.

Just one of those things that certainly isn't a life-or-death issue, but something I wanted to ask about just in case. Or if there is a simple setting I need to adjust, I would love to know that too.

Comment

We love you, man!! :smile-big:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Uh- oh. The smiley things are not working......
                :fingers-crossed::confused::disapointed:

#BlazerNation

Comment

No worries. No reason to earn it when I can simply give it to you instead!

Comment

Everyone can relax. Brandon fixed it so that he could reset my password and I can now log in here. :smile-big::smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                      This is not a major thing, but is it possible for the board pages to show who left the most recent post rather than who created the thread? I feel like that's the easiest way to know if something new has been posted, but when it just says the name of the thread and who created the thread, it's not always easy to know if anything new has been posted unless you have been paying attention to the time stamps.

Just one of those things that certainly isn't a life-or-death issue, but something I wanted to ask about just in case. Or if there is a simple setting I need to adjust, I would love to know that too.
                      It could be a personal setting. Mine shows who made the most recent post.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.03.11 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	51.0 KB ID:	414946
                        Also, you can tell if a thread has new posts or not by if the thread title is bolded (above, the first two topics have new posts).

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It could be a personal setting. Mine shows who made the most recent post.
                          Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.03.11 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	51.0 KB ID:	414946
                          Also, you can tell if a thread has new posts or not by if the thread title is bolded (above, the first two topics have new posts).
                          Yeah, mine looks like that on a desktop, but it's not showing up that way on mobile (which is typically more often how I check the boards).

On mobile all mine shows is the thread title and who started the thread. It used to not be that way so I didn't know if there was a possible fix for it.

And yeah, I know the bolded thing can help, but sometimes that doesn't always work (e.g. when I'm logged in vs. not logged in, when I'm on my work computer vs. my personal computer, etc.).

Comment

Also, if anyone has a tip on how to make the most recent post appear at the top of each thread rather than having to click the thread and then click again to whatever the last page of the thread is, I would gladly take input on where I can find that setting. Thanks. Unless no one helps me out. Then not thanks to any of you chumps. :)

Comment

Also, if anyone has a tip on how to make the most recent post appear at the top of each thread rather than having to click the thread and then click again to whatever the last page of the thread is, I would gladly take input on where I can find that setting. Thanks. Unless no one helps me out. Then not thanks to any of you chumps. :)
                              On the left-hand side on a thread with new messages, there's a blue circle with down arrows - if you click on that, it will take you to the first new post. On the right side, there is a blue rectangle with side arrows - that takes you to the last post in the thread. If you're fat-fingered like me, those are pretty small areas to click on mobile, but works pretty well on desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

On the left-hand side on a thread with new messages, there's a blue circle with down arrows - if you click on that, it will take you to the first new post. On the right side, there is a blue rectangle with side arrows - that takes you to the last post in the thread. If you're fat-fingered like me, those are pretty small areas to click on mobile, but works pretty well on desktop.
                                Yes but you can't make it the default orientation like the last board.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X