Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstoppable force meets an immovable object - The Undefeated

There's at least one undefeated team in each region, what do you believe is the possibility that your region's champ is undefeated? I'm familiar with SR2 and I would say that three teams (Valdosta State, Lenoir-Rhyne & West Georgia) have an equal chance but the undefeated team (VSU) has the home field advantage so you might give us the slight edge. Of course this is the playoffs and a hot team can come from anywhere so nothing's for sure.

Re: Unstoppable force meets an immovable object - The Undefeated

I'd be very watchful of Tarleton St. Big, fast, smart. Todd Whitten is a very savvy coach.
    <>

Comment

I would be surprised to see SR 3 get out undefeated, but I think that depends on where Ferris ends up. Just don't think this is a great year for SR3. I wouldn't be surprised to see UMD or MSU in championship.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

VSU offense looks almost unstoppable, but their D looked vulnerable last night. Of course, they were playing a very good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
          VSU offense looks almost unstoppable, but their D looked vulnerable last night. Of course, they were playing a very good team.
          No, You're spot on. In eight of our ten games the opponent either rushed for, or passed for more than their season average.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
            agreed - the VSU O looked very good - very fast - unstoppable - you have to score with them, although their D wasn't to shabby either

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
              I would be surprised to see SR 3 get out undefeated, but I think that depends on where Ferris ends up. Just don't think this is a great year for SR3. I wouldn't be surprised to see UMD or MSU in championship.
              well, we certainly don't have an easy route - we play each other (GVSU v NWMS), then play Ferris at their place then play OBU at their place - not an easy road out of SR3

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                well, we certainly don't have an easy route - we play each other (GVSU v NWMS), then play Ferris at their place then play OBU at their place - not an easy road out of SR3
                With reseeding, wouldn't those three wins get you a home semifinal game and it would make you a heck of a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                  With reseeding, wouldn't those three wins get you a home semifinal game and it would make you a heck of a lot better.
                  Ferris is #2 in the region. They will be at home til they lose/play at Ouichita in the regional final.

Edit: I guess I misread that comment. Its possible that GVSU as the SR3 winner gets reseeded to #2, depending on who comes out of SR 2 & 4. If those regions both get undefeated teams out of the region, which I think is likely, SR3 probably gets a road game in the Semis (unless Ouichita gets out of SR3 unbeaten, then its anyones guess how they might re-seed them).
                  Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 11-11-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                    might not be a great year in the miaa but both ferris and gv have teams more than capable of winning it all

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                      might not be a great year in the miaa but both ferris and gv have teams more than capable of winning it all
                      Nothing would make VSU fans happier than to face off with G.V. in the N.C. game.
                      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                        Nothing would make VSU fans happier than to face off with G.V. in the N.C. game.
                        we'd bring back kircus for that one

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                          we'd bring back kircus for that one

oh god no!
                          <>

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                            Ferris is #2 in the region. They will be at home til they lose/play at Ouichita in the regional final.

Edit: I guess I misread that comment. Its possible that GVSU as the SR3 winner gets reseeded to #2, depending on who comes out of SR 2 & 4. If those regions both get undefeated teams out of the region, which I think is likely, SR3 probably gets a road game in the Semis (unless Ouichita gets out of SR3 unbeaten, then its anyones guess how they might re-seed them).
                            *Ouachita

Comment

With 6 undefeated teams left I had to revive this thred. The next three weeks are going to be fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X