Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a Mankato fan, that's pretty obvious. I'm a fan of a team that's actually won a natty.

Also, I'm confused how the supposed best player in D2 struggled against a pass defense that gave up 6 TDs and 500+ yards today. Getting fat on those cupcakes.
    Last edited by Turbonium; 12-21-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Best weather and best offensive technically
      And best QB, that was obvious. Best athletes too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I'm not a Mankato fan, that's pretty obvious. I'm a fan of a team that's actually won a natty.

Also, I'm confused how the supposed best player in D2 struggled against a pass defense that gave up 6 TDs and 500+ yards today. Getting fat on those cupcakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

And best QB, that was obvious. Best athletes too.
            When any of you guys qb has achievements like this then let me know .

Comment

• Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
              Coach and QB not going anywhere-they both love it here at UWF and Pensacola.
              Yeah everyone hoping UWF falls apart after this epic run. I don't see it happening. Reed already has said how much he loves it and hinted very strongly that he is staying the next 3 years. He can accomplish way more here than at a D1. He'll be our starting QB for the next 3 years. Sky is the limit for him.
              * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
              * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
              * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n470380]

Impressive list; however, how many NC's? I am lucky. I know six different Northwest QB's who have NC's.

Comment

retarded ass needs to realize how much better his Oline was
                  The fifties called. They want your use of that term back.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

The fifties called. They want your use of that term back.
                      Yeah, using terms like that tells us all we need to know about that d-bag.

Comment

• Just trying to offset all the BS you spout. It's a tough job I'll give you that.

Comment

Fat on those cupcakes, must have to do extra conditioning out at SR. Hope your strength coach is well paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Yeah everyone hoping UWF falls apart after this epic run. I don't see it happening. Reed already has said how much he loves it and hinted very strongly that he is staying the next 3 years. He can accomplish way more here than at a D1. He'll be our starting QB for the next 3 years. Sky is the limit for him.
                            Transferring back to D1 makes no sense. Why would he want to sit out a season? Now, replacing those big, experienced senior lineman will be the bigger task for Shinnick.
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Transferring back to D1 makes no sense. Why would he want to sit out a season? Now, replacing those big, experienced senior lineman will be the bigger task for Shinnick.
                              Yes replacing Gibson, Antoine, Wintrick and Cruz will be tough. But the Argos bring back a ton of size at the OL and a lot of game experience. There were several injuries during the season in the OL and the young guys filled in well. Mike Dilla (Jr) and Jacob Bruce (R-Fr) started on the right side in the championship game, Dalton Simpler (R-So) also saw action. The Argos do lose a lot on both sides of the ball, but if they can keep Reed upright they should be able to score on anybody.
                              Last edited by Uwfalum98; 12-22-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• UWF people, serious question: How TF did this team lose two regular season games??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X