Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild fire Boudreau

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wild fire Boudreau

    Again- easier to fire the coach than the underachieving players. Maybe they will win their next game and then fans will say this was necessary. You tend to have short term success after this happens- sometimes even long term. I still put it on the players.

    Wild coach Bruce Boudreau was fired this morning at TRIA by GM Bill Guerin


  • #2
    Wild just cant seem to get out of their own way.

    Comment


    • #3
      And they lost to the happless Sharks 2-0. Didn't seem to fire up the players. It is amazing how many GM's blame the coach, not take the heat for not getting players that work cohesively together.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        And they lost to the happless Sharks 2-0. Didn't seem to fire up the players. It is amazing how many GM's blame the coach, not take the heat for not getting players that work cohesively together.
        Public opinion around here seems to be the same thing. Most people feel he was fired to be the scapegoat. They also questionably traded away Jason Zucker, a fan favorite.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
          And they lost to the happless Sharks 2-0. Didn't seem to fire up the players. It is amazing how many GM's blame the coach, not take the heat for not getting players that work cohesively together.
          The Wild have 3 GMs. Bill Guerin, Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

            The Wild have 3 GMs. Bill Guerin, Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.
            I remember when fans thought they would be the pieces of the puzzle to make this team win, instead of just being puzzling.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by laker View Post

              I remember when fans thought they would be the pieces of the puzzle to make this team win, instead of just being puzzling.
              Fans in MN highly overrate almost anyone with a hint of locals ties. These two players included. And they didn’t know the baggage they would eventually be bringing either.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by laker View Post

                I remember when fans thought they would be the pieces of the puzzle to make this team win, instead of just being puzzling.
                I'm just enjoying the Vancouver season right now. 1st place this late in the season? Never expected it although they did lose to Minnesota their last trip there.

                Comment

                Ad3

                Collapse
                Working...
                X