Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough

Hey everyone,

Last night Ram Tough finally found a match for his heat transplant. Tests were done this morning identifying it as a matcha. As a result, Bradley and his wife are on their way to Cleveland to undergo the heart transplant surgery.

Thank you all who have kept them in your thoughts and prayers over the past 12+ months and helped by donating. Please continue to pray that Bradley is calm (as calm as possible), that the surgery goes well and that his body accepts and flourishes with the new heart.

Re: Ram Tough

Thanks for the update! :good:

Comment

Best of luck Ram Tough! Cleveland Rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
        Hey everyone,

Last night Ram Tough finally found a match for his heat transplant. Tests were done this morning identifying it as a matcha. As a result, Bradley and his wife are on their way to Cleveland to undergo the heart transplant surgery.

Thank you all who have kept them in your thoughts and prayers over the past 12+ months and helped by donating. Please continue to pray that Bradley is calm (as calm as possible), that the surgery goes well and that his body accepts and flourishes with the new heart.
        Amen Brother! Thanks Shp54 for the good news & will be praying for continued good news.
        And certainly heartfelt prayers for the donor & family...

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
          And certainly heartfelt prayers for the donor & family...

Comment

So far the reports are looking like he's not rejecting the heart and its starting to respond and work like its supposed to work. They had him on a bypass machine to take stress off of the new heart, but things are looking on the up and up. I believe that he's not out of the woods yet, but that's a good step in the right direction.

Comment

Well this is GREAT news I will keep him in my prayers...AMAZING hope for a recovery. Lets also keep the donors family in our prayers. Has YOUR team been swabbed for bone marrow donor matches? The Lakers have and we had two matches...Organs are harvested from the dead, God Bless them......stem cells are harvested and you go on and play college football a few weeks later...and then the NFL...Winning... All the Laker Nation will be pulling for this particular Ram! Life is precious..www.bethematch.org and FIGHT RAM TOUGH!
              Last edited by champgymusa; 01-18-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                Best of luck Ram Tough! Cleveland Rocks!!!

Thanks Drew!!

Just hope he can avoid complications from blood clots, which is a main concern.
                <>

Comment

Yeah
                  Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  Thanks Drew!!

Just hope he can avoid complications from blood clots, which is a main concern.
                  He has for the most part. Had some minor clotting which the cardiologist called normal and were easily removed with a short procedure.

Brad got a slight fever, so they amped up the antibiotics. They turned down the Impella device all the way, and the blood pressure has remained steady. Between periods of sedation, he has opened his eyes and showed slight movement in toes and fingers. They are hoping the temperature corrects itself and they can remove the Impella device tonight (they removed the other device Saturday night). Then his new heart will be beating completely free of any devices for the first time since he was 16 months old!

Comment

That is just awesome/miracle!
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
                      Yeah

He has for the most part. Had some minor clotting which the cardiologist called normal and were easily removed with a short procedure.

Brad got a slight fever, so they amped up the antibiotics. They turned down the Impella device all the way, and the blood pressure has remained steady. Between periods of sedation, he has opened his eyes and showed slight movement in toes and fingers. They are hoping the temperature corrects itself and they can remove the Impella device tonight (they removed the other device Saturday night). Then his new heart will be beating completely free of any devices for the first time since he was 16 months old!
                      Thanks for the updates, keep them coming..amazing what modern medicine can do for sure and then add in the power of prayer and you have a great outcome I hope and pray! I know how long those hospital days can be so lets also keep the family support system in our prayers...wasnt there a go fund me page someplace? I know I threw in some money once a while ago but if anyone has the link I won a few bucks taking the Pats over those upstart Chiefs!

Comment

Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the address, Tex. Will try to get a card for Brad from BlazerNation!

#BlazerNation

Comment

10/26 Update:
                            Praise God for answered prayers!! They are taking the vent off! Pray Brad does well over the next 48 hours!
                            Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
                              10/26 Update:
                              Praise God for answered prayers!! They are taking the vent off! Pray Brad does well over the next 48 hours!
                              Praying!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X