Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is definitely a historical season and here are some stats:

1st time since 1981 that Duke and UNC are both not in ap poll
    1st time since 1961 that Duke, UNC, and Kentucky are not in ap poll.

Duke was the 2nd longest streak at 91 weeks in the top 25, which is from 2016. Gonzaga now takes over the 2nd longest current streak at 87 weeks, way behind Kansas and their 229 weeks! Kansas streak is very, very impressive.

Comment

Former Temple HC John Chaney has passed away at the age of 89 years old. He not only cared about winning games he wanted to graduate young men to be productive and respectful members of society. His passion for the game was unmatched and while he had drastic ways of getting his kids attention he genuinely loved each of them.

Comment

For crixus I see that the MWC has 4 teams that have a legit chance at making the tournament. They have 4 teams in the top 55 of the NET with Utah State who won the last 2 conference titles as the lowest of the 4. San Diego State may not have a legit title chance like last year's cancelled tournament, but it looks like the conference as a whole is up from last year.

Next few weeks will be interesting for sure as teams fight for quality wins to get into the tourney.

Comment

Saw Jay Bilas talk about another bet with Gonzaga facial hair after his loss to Karnowski's beard's twitter feed and needing to grow a beard. Here is the latest: https://twitter.com/jaybilas/status/1362613489030881281

He mentioned this during the Duke/Virginia game last night and I thought it was a bit of fun for this thread.

Comment

After tonight’s ****show, I think it’s time that Richard pitino is shown the door. He’s pisses this season away after a fantastic start. A gopher best writer said the gophers should be placed in the MAC (A conference primary in Minnesota and of the worst D3 conferences in the country). So embarrassing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X