Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    I'm guessing if it were that easy for GSC schools to schedule OOC D2 games DSU would not be playing UWG twice this season....

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    Actually, the protocol is for the junior to call the senior (NC not withstanding). Coach Shinnick should make that call.
    Last edited by boyblue; 09-06-2021, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

They aren't official but Laker fans on this site are ready and willing to take on all comers and Lubbers Stadium would certainly be filled to overflowing for a visit from the Argos !! And, aside from the late summer heat, who wouldn't love a trip to the Pensacola area.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

Personally I would rather the Argos schedule GVSU over an FCS school. Maybe a home and home? Beating an FCS opponent really doesn't benefit a D2 school.(other than giving the players something to thump their chests over...)
    They aren't official but Laker fans on this site are ready and willing to take on all comers and Lubbers Stadium would certainly be filled to overflowing for a visit from the Argos !! And, aside from the late summer heat, who wouldn't love a trip to the Pensacola area.

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Congrats, ARGOS, on an impressive win, but you may have made it much harder for GVSU to schedule an FCS opponent.
    Personally I would rather the Argos schedule GVSU over an FCS school. Maybe a home and home? Beating an FCS opponent really doesn't benefit a D2 school.(other than giving the players something to thump their chests over...)

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied
    Congrats! West Florida will be a D1 institution in no time

Leave a comment:

• ctrabs74
    replied
    Wow... I know UWF is the reigning national champions, but I honestly did not see this coming. Well done, Argos...

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Congrats to the Argos. That is a huge win.

Leave a comment:

• Fan_the_Flame
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    Congratulations West Florida!!! You just made all D2 players and fans proud!
    Congrats, ARGOS, on an impressive win, but you may have made it much harder for GVSU to schedule an FCS opponent.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    Congratulations West Florida!!! You just made all D2 players and fans proud!

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    started a topic #1 West Florida 42 FCS McNeese State 36 FINAL

#1 West Florida 42 FCS McNeese State 36 FINAL

Heck of a start for UWF and a great win for all of D2 football!

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X