Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrCorso View Post

Fixed.
    As I just posted on the SAC board, the last few weeks of the SAC are going to be absolutely bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I see that now. I don't know what the heck happened as it was linked earlier this week.. ARGHHHHHH. As a plus, they'll be big changes this week.
      It's actually WORSE that the correct score sheets were there then taken down and replaced with the score sheets from last season! That indicates a willful effort to hide the information from the public. One thing being incompetant and just not putting the right sheet up...quite different if you took them down to hide them.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

It's actually WORSE that the correct score sheets were there then taken down and replaced with the score sheets from last season! That indicates a willful effort to hide the information from the public. One thing being incompetant and just not putting the right sheet up...quite different if you took them down to hide them.
        Exactly right. The data was there and then taken town. Why are they trying to keep secrets? So weird.
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

That poor committee is gonna have all sorts of fun this week lol.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X