Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crixus View Post

If I remember correctly you like the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Have you gone to any of their games this season?
    No, there have been several reasons to keep me from there. I have already made sporting trips to Fargo, Vermillion, Ames and Forest City the last two weeks- Sioux Falls tonight, Gustavus Adophus tomorrow, St John's Saturday. I was kind of hoping to start seeing more CFL teams- also have an invitation to see a game at Regina. But not this season.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

No, there have been several reasons to keep me from there. I have already made sporting trips to Fargo, Vermillion, Ames and Forest City the last two weeks- Sioux Falls tonight, Gustavus Adophus tomorrow, St John's Saturday. I was kind of hoping to start seeing more CFL teams- also have an invitation to see a game at Regina. But not this season.
      You travel to more games than anyone I know. Kudos to you for that. Enjoy your busy sports weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

You travel to more games than anyone I know. Kudos to you for that. Enjoy your busy sports weekend.
        Laker is the king of the road warriors!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X