Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

It cured winning for UCM, GV, and LR this year
    Actually GVSU shut down the Flexbone...it was the Harding D that won that game....not the O.

Comment

I am going to wait to see what crew of officials before making any predictions here. If they use an umpire in the tradition setting it will be a difference maker IMHO.

Comment

Go n3rds! Helluva Engineer!

Comment

It cured winning for UCM, GV, and LR this year
          You're saying the flex is why Harding beat GV, and a certain extent, UCM? I mean ONE score late in the game? And it's because of the flex? Sure, like the GV lost that game because their D gave up too many points.. Give me a break. SMH. The flex does bring in different issues, but it's not unbeatable by any stretch.

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAH. Tell me you have no idea what you’re talking about without telling me. Have you watched any film, evaluated the offenses and defenses based on merit and not scores? But just an aside, you’re predicting that mines game plan is to score a lot and allow no points? Lee corso will be calling soon.

You’re looking at a mirage. Mines puts up points like they’re stuffing their bra for prom. It ain’t what it seems once you take a closer look. The flexbone doesn’t care that some privileged pretty boys with tricked out F150’s are coming.

I hope this game show cases exactly what I’ve been saying for the past year- it doesn’t matter what you think, punching someone in the face is not the same as running inside zone in the spread.

mines is too small, they don’t have the mentality it takes to withstand the flexbone for 4 quarters. Get hype all you want, if Harding executes then it won’t matter. H42 M28
            You ask if I have watched film on Harding. I aked you the same in return... in order for you to make statements such as I bolded above, if you think I should watch film to understand Harding football, the same should apply to you about watching film to understand Mines football.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

You ask if I have watched film on Harding. I aked you the same in return... in order for you to make statements such as I bolded above, if you think I should watch film to understand Harding football, the same should apply to you about watching film to understand Mines football.
              I have. I watched all of their playoff games on the NCAA website. I wanted to evaluate them before I predicted anything.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post

Actually GVSU shut down the Flexbone...it was the Harding D that won that game....not the O.
                Meh. Halftime adjustment made sooner and it’s a track race. The inside got pushed back 3 yards every play.

Comment

I have. I watched all of their playoff games on the NCAA website. I wanted to evaluate them before I predicted anything.
                  Well, I definitely look forward to the game. Gonna be a helluva lot more interesting than the Myrtle Beach Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

You're saying the flex is why Harding beat GV, and a certain extent, UCM? I mean ONE score late in the game? And it's because of the flex? Sure, like the GV lost that game because their D gave up too many points.. Give me a break. SMH. The flex does bring in different issues, but it's not unbeatable by any stretch.
                    I mean, it did average 3.0 points per game the last two times it faced NWMS

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

I mean, it did average 3.0 points per game the last two times it faced NWMS
                      7-4.

Comment

Mines, but it'll be close, I'm saying 33-24.

IDK where I came up with 33, just roll with it.

Comment

Good luck to both teams on a great season and someone’s first national championship. Going to be a triple overtime thriller. Are there going to be play reviews so it’s not decided by a bad call. I know bad calls can still happen and determine the outcome but hopefully it’s a clean game.

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAH. Tell me you have no idea what you’re talking about without telling me. Have you watched any film, evaluated the offenses and defenses based on merit and not scores? But just an aside, you’re predicting that mines game plan is to score a lot and allow no points? Lee corso will be calling soon.

You’re looking at a mirage. Mines puts up points like they’re stuffing their bra for prom. It ain’t what it seems once you take a closer look. The flexbone doesn’t care that some privileged pretty boys with tricked out F150’s are coming.

I hope this game show cases exactly what I’ve been saying for the past year- it doesn’t matter what you think, punching someone in the face is not the same as running inside zone in the spread.

mines is too small, they don’t have the mentality it takes to withstand the flexbone for 4 quarters. Get hype all you want, if Harding executes then it won’t matter. H42 M28
                            I love this energy so much… I’m predicting Mines in a close one 27-24 hopefully I can revisit this Saturday evening

Comment

Mines 34-21. Have thought Mines were the best team in the country all season long, love the way they play out in Golden.

Comment

Meh. Halftime adjustment made sooner and it’s a track race. The inside got pushed back 3 yards every play.
                                If they got pushed back 3 yards every play then why did you only score 7?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X