Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HU reserving sold out rather quickly . . . after we got our 18 tickets!

Comment

If weather out by New Mexico causes my family to not visit this weekend then I may make the road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonfan from FLA View Post
        My nine year old son and I will fly up from South Florida. My brother is driving down from Branson Missouri to join us, so 3 more on the Harding side. Got general admission tickets since the reserved for sold out. So Brandon, is the ticket sales going at a faster rate than previous years? Does it look like a big crowd already?

Now about the weather... just South Florida folks don't really have the heavier outerwear for temps in the 40's and 50's. You can recognize us because we'll be sitting with blankets wrapped around us. (Ha, ha, ha....)
        Laughs in Michigan....

Comment

Harding fans purchased over 4500 on the home side as of this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Laughs in Michigan....
            Thanks for smiling at my "joke" but really, my son wears a fleece jacket to school because it is too cold in the room and then wears it outside in 70-80 degree weather. He really might be bundled in a blanket!

Flying into Dallas in the 9pm hour so will miss the reunions and pep rally that evening. Staying over in Marshall, TX with family but will come early on Saturday to hang out with the tailgate folks and see friends. Look forward to greeting CSoM fans too! Really an exciting time! My son's Cub Scout den and pack have a camping trip this weekend and he was disappointed to not go camping, but is glad to go to this game.

Comment

Tubbs Brewery has the NCAA D2 Championship Fan Fest. Tap room opens up at 4 PM and says that they are open until 10 PM. Doesn't sound like they have on site foot, but plenty of beer on tap, and they have according to their website foodtrucks that should be on hand. According to Tubbs website, there should be at least 2 food trucks, Fresh Mex and Jillibean BBQ. There's also supposed to be Rolling Cigars there as well. Kinda suspect that might have booked earlier when Ferris was still in the playoffs. Modest goal should be to eat both of those foodtrucks empty, and then maybe send out for Pizza. IF my Lakers were there, there would be a serious attempt to drink the taps dry there this year. Pretty sure Mines would be able to hang, plus them living at elevation I believe makes them handle their alcohol a little better. I'm just not so sure about Harding in that regard.

Comment

If you want some of the best Texas-style BBQ around go to Hutchins BBQ on Tennessee St. in McKinney. Doesn’t open until 11:00 am but a good option for Friday night or after the game. My son, son-in-law and others have eaten there before or after the past 4 NC games. Great brisket, ribs and sides.
                Last edited by OldBison; 12-13-2023, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                  If you want some of the best Texas-style BBQ around go to Hutchins BBQ on Tennessee St. in McKinney. Doesn’t open until 11:00 am but a good option for Friday night or after the game. My son, son-in-law and others have eaten there before or after the past 4 NC games. Great brisket, ribs and sides.
                  We plan on going to Hutchins Friday night, but we're not sure if we'll do the McKinney location or the Frisco location closer to our hotel. I have heard the Texas Twinkies there are amazing.

Comment

Before the CO Mines reserved side sold out, I was hearing that some Harding fans were purchasing those as well. More talk about this game having an attendance greater than the 100th year homecoming game for Harding. I predict a very large crowd at McKinney.

Comment

Hutchin’s in Frisco is very good-be sure to get some of the banana pudding for dessert to cool the palate

Comment

Brandon Any more details about the show this Saturday and meet up of D2 fans?

Comment

Over 5700 HU fans and counting.

Comment

Met countless folks who recognized us from the show.

I tried to find a lot of folks but it's hard once the game starts and also hard because of the size of the crowd.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X