X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too early power rankings

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...eason-power-10

Discussion…

If he's trying to make a list that takes regionality into account, it's fine. If not, it's a pretty crappy list, imo.

Comment

Looks like he's trying to build his "fan" base.

Comment

Yeah I was pretty shocked by what I think are some glaring omissions

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          If he's trying to make a list that takes regionality into account, it's fine. If not, it's a pretty crappy list, imo.
          Originally posted by BisonOL View Post
          Yeah I was pretty shocked by what I think are some glaring omissions

What adjustments would you make as to additions and subtractions to this list?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonfan from FLA View Post

What adjustments would you make as to additions and subtractions to this list?
            I would add GV and UCM.

Comment

How is CWU on this list and not UTPB? UTPB won the conference and beat CWU by 4 TDs. Had more wins. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would add GV and UCM.
                Exactly, can’t imagine GVSU not being there and UCM returns majority of starters along with Harlingen Hill winner. May be wrong but I think UCM only lost 10 Srs.

Comment

Yeah definitely a list taking regionality into account. Harding, Pitt State, UCM, GVSU, Ferris State in any particular order. Lenior Rhyne and CWU on any power list is laughable. After losing the NC game the way they did and losing Matocha I’d be hard pressed to put Mines in there either.

Comment

Pitt has a whole new offensive coaching staff, so I'm not sure where they will end up.

Could be top 5. Could miss the playoffs? I think the D can carry them pretty well for now, but the O will have to be there to make the playoffs. Wright's unpredictability and adjustments on the fly will be tough to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post
                      How is CWU on this list and not UTPB? UTPB won the conference and beat CWU by 4 TDs. Had more wins. etc.
                      Don't ignore the playoff runs of each team. One team improved over the year, one regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Don't ignore the playoff runs of each team. One team improved over the year, one regressed.
                        Are you drunk? One beat the other by 28 points in week 11 for a conference championship. CWU made it to the 3rd round and has nothing to show for it. UTPB has more wins, a win head to head, and a ring.

Comment

Not one of Wayne's better works. Was he trying to stir things up? It just seemed inconsistent. He's no newbie and knows better. If he wanted to stir some things up, I guess it's missions accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                            Not one of Wayne's better works. Was he trying to stir things up? It just seemed inconsistent. He's no newbie and knows better. If he wanted to stir some things up, I guess it's missions accomplished.
                            Nah. He just named ot poorly.

It's a pretty good guess at what the final polls will look like due to regionality, but not a true power ranking, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPBFalcons1 View Post

Are you drunk? One beat the other by 28 points in week 11 for a conference championship. CWU made it to the 3rd round and has nothing to show for it. UTPB has more wins, a win head to head, and a ring.
                              I'd rather have a nice post season run than be one and done at home. Do you know what CWU loses to graduation compared to UTPB or are you just being butthurt again?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X