Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

I like that idea and nice Hype Video! The special effects in between and the music give it a nice touch. Come on over to the GMAC! Would love to have ya and if that doesn't happen they should schedule a non-conference game. Nice win you guys had against GV and best of luck this weekend against Wayne State.

Comment

Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
      All in on ODU this weekend. Can't stand Ashland, especially what we read from their posters about the way Owens talks about the GMAC and its schools as glorified NAIA schools.
      Well I sure hope we can pull it off and make you happy along with a few others :fingers-crossed: We really need it after the week 1 but couldn't be any more proud of the fight the guys put up especially when down. I know exactly what you mean about a few of their posters. I think it's a few in particular. Saw my share of it on the GLIAC board. I know that's all part of the fun but there was one in particular that would take it a little too far and just downright nasty. Here's to making the GMAC proud! Good luck against Mich Tech . Let's do this!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X